I have been trying to download the Blackberry Bridge App all day without success. I have tried the forums and still no luck. I have been checking App World often today and just now checked again it had been there but not able to download but the last time I searched for Blackberry Bridge it has been removed from App World ???????????? I am not going to get a Playbook if this feature is not avalible
    04-19-11 04:17 PM
    I just searched again and it came up in App World but still not avalible. Any reason for it not being avalible and if and when it will be avalible?
    04-19-11 04:25 PM
    After that I could download it.
    04-19-11 04:27 PM
    I have been trying to download the Blackberry Bridge App all day without success. I have tried the forums and still no luck. I have been checking App World often today and just now checked again it had been there but not able to download but the last time I searched for Blackberry Bridge it has been removed from App World ???????????? I am not going to get a Playbook if this feature is not avalible
    I use Verizon and I had no trouble finding and installing the Bridge app from App World. Did it about 4:30 this afternoon (EDT) and paired up right away with my Playbook. It was actually one of the easier things to set up so far - whole thing didn't take any more than 5 minutes, start to finish. I don't know what to tell you, but it does not look like the problem is with Verizon.
    04-19-11 05:10 PM
    I am on Verzion and looking to try the play book. Is there any tethering cost when using BB bridge on Verzion? If no extra cost what are the limitations?
    11-26-11 10:58 AM
    At this time, with Verizon, there are NO tethering costs using the Bridge for Browsing or other apps where it might work.

The only limitations are the speed of the connection and the speed of the Bluetooth connection which is how the data travels from the phone to the playbook.
    11-26-11 12:41 PM
    And the limit of your data plan on your phone.
    11-28-11 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD