Today, I posted a big list of my favorite Playbook apps on my Tumblr Blog including screenshots, description, link to App World and a mini-review. Most of you will probably know all those apps all too well, but this list might be helpful to Playbook novices and maybe, just maybe, there might be an app that you haven't heard of yet.

Here you can find my tumblr Playbook apps page:
    Great Playbook Apps

I also explained on my blog that I am an Apple user (using an iPad 3 next to my Playbook), that's why I also focused on some of the apps that made it easier for me to incorporate the Playbook into that ecosystem.

Hope you find the page helpful, I will update it from time to time, so you might like to check it out now and then.
    03-08-13 07:27 PM
    Not bad.

Btw. Plex costs $5
    03-08-13 07:46 PM
    Thanx.

When I downloaded Plex it was free, that's why I assumed that it is still free. Fixed.
    03-08-13 07:54 PM
    Why dont people just sideload google maps for android ? Its free and works EXTREMELY well. Why pay for these map apps ?
    I dont think that would come under piracy !!
    03-09-13 01:08 AM
    Great list; thanks. I'm really looking forward to trying Techmashup and the two Maps apps in particular.
    Richard Kapp likes this.
    03-09-13 02:40 AM
    I did sideload Google maps for Android, but this list is meant to be a "Best Of App World / Blackberry World" only.
    03-09-13 03:41 AM
    Richard, thanks for posting. I like that you are quite detailed in your analysis, better than most of the "viewer comments" from App World's list. Keep it up.
    Richard Kapp likes this.
    03-09-13 01:52 PM
    Just curious,how is the Google maps app different than the Google maps through browser.
    I don't find much wrong with the browser Maps
    03-09-13 04:02 PM
    Thanks for doing this Richard. Very kind of you.
    Richard Kapp likes this.
    03-09-13 04:37 PM
    You are very welcome. There are now mini-reviews of 50 apps online...more to come in the next days... Best Playbook Apps
    yellowhammer likes this.
    03-11-13 02:16 PM
    Fantastic site! Downloaded some real gems based on your recommendations. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Posted via CB10
    Richard Kapp likes this.
    04-02-13 10:31 PM
    Thanx, yellowhammer. Feedback is highly appreciated. Thanx to everyone who subscribed to my blog btw.! There are now over 70 app reviews available. BTW: If anyone knows about a great app (or is a developer and likes his app reviewed), let me know - I might included it on my blog.
    04-07-13 06:02 AM
    Thanks for the list. Would love for that ImageAirplay one to implement video to Apple TV, then I would buy it.
    04-07-13 08:02 AM
    I updated my blog today.

Here's what's new:

- New name "PlayBook App Circus"
    - New layout and logo
    - More than 80 mini-reviews of quality PlayBook apps
    - Lots of categories to find a specific app quick & easy
    - Better and more tags
    - Additional helpful Links
    - Several other improvements like more profound reviews with several screenshots, etc.

Planned:
    - Some more tutorials like the one I did about Skype and Midomi.
    - Even more reviews.

Hope you like the changes. Feel free to contact me here if you like your app reviewed.

Enter the Playbook App Circus

Cheers,
    Richard
    yellowhammer likes this.
    04-23-13 12:29 PM
    You could consider our app "Meeting Minutes Pro" for your list...
    04-23-13 01:00 PM
    Thanks for the great list of apps Richard!
    do you know anyway to sync i ios calender, notes etc.
    I also have phones, ipad, ipods but wanted a 7" tablet. I really love the playbook!
    04-24-13 10:15 AM
    Thanx kidix! I sync my calendar via Google across all my devices, the same goes for contacts and mails. There is any.do for all platforms which can sync all your todos, there is dukto for sharing media like photos from one device to another and I use Evernote to sync notes on all my devices.
    04-24-13 11:35 PM