Are there any better podcast apps than what comes with the Playbook? I don't know if I am missing something, but I can't fast forward with the stock app. Does the app not have fast forward capability, or am I doing something wrong? Are there other options out there?
    03-11-12 07:53 PM
    Can you not 'drag' the time-line to skip ahead/go back as you do with the standard media player?
    03-12-12 04:48 PM
    Ok, I found my problem, and it was me. The timeline does not really look like a typical timeline in the app. It's actually a neat implementation of it, but it's not what you typically look for or expect when looking for a timeline to drag.

I am new to the OS and the app, and at first glance you only see the player buttons. You would assume if you pressed and held the forward button that it would fast forward... but it doesn't. So that got me confused initially.

It's still a pretty hideous looking Podcast app overall though lol. I wish it had a way to get rid of the horrid looking green background, which is probably the main reason. I also find it to be a bit laggy. Definitely open to any alternatives if there are any.
    03-12-12 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD