Both normal and sideloaded..

Mine are:

Nobex
    Ubersocial
    Ebay
    Super sudoko haha
    Herve5 likes this.
    12-01-12 09:22 AM
    Kaiten Mail, sideloaded, the only free to make it up to the launch bar --for those awaking to the consideration RIM's Mail is still catastrophic

PasswdSafe, open source encryption for all passwords --the only place if any where open source is key

Dukto --simply exchanging clipboards or docs with any other OS

PhotoSorter --what its name says, it does it well and fast

RPN Scientifc Lite --for those clanks like me who breathe RPN, or die

M�t�o --the one from Accuweather I think, world coverage, multi-day, and no pathetic backgrounds

Konsole, sideloaded, just does what its name says

Simple Kitchen Timer, just because you actually rotate it like you do for the real thing

Ghost Commander, not everyday, but well it had always been there on all previous platforms

Scheme, very reasonable diagram maker which you only can export by screencopies alas
    May Hem likes this.
    12-01-12 12:02 PM
    I just found this one, and I can't live without.

Apollo - native pandora client, :*

the rest that I use daily

Kalemsoft- for music videos and flash videos stored on my pb.
    Death Worm- bad native game is fun xD
    the new Ninjas vs Zombies- free, native game and simple, and because I like ninjas and hate zombies
    Localbar 2- sideload app to he'll sideload bars to my pb with out my pc
    CB forum- wish it was native :* but works fine, I can discover new things about my playbook and get help and adviced with almost anything pb related. love this app
    Tube Mate- android sideload, tubemate.net has the bar file, my internet is slow and is a better way to watch them.
    Launcher for Youtube- loads youtube videos faster than native browser and what's better than having the full youtube site full screen . also the ad sec counter works something that gets stuck trough the native web browser don't know how he did it man some devs just do magic . only thing I whish was the icon looked more native like the apollo one xD. but its fine though
    Flashlight- my room gets dark xD so sometimes I just litgh the pb up
    May Hem likes this.
    12-01-12 04:16 PM
    Bummed out I can't get slacker or apollo here in the uk. I would love a UK application like that.. Going to download konsolw too.

I am one of the few people that actually like the Facebook application as it's the same as fb used to be.. Nice and simple.

More suggestions for awesome free apps please!
    12-03-12 05:23 PM
    Could you point me to a place to download Kaiten Mail? I looked, but couldn't find it.
    12-04-12 01:26 AM
    Nobex. I listen to NPR all the time and Nobex is great for accessing top NPR stations nationwide.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-04-12 02:00 AM
    Could you point me to a place to download Kaiten Mail? I looked, but couldn't find it.
    I think I got it via PlaybookBars, but here at work this site is now filtered out for me...
    If you don't get it there reply to this...
    H.
    12-04-12 03:26 AM
    Yes, it is at playbookbars, thanks!
    12-05-12 01:04 AM
    Simple Kitchen Timer, just because you actually rotate it like you do for the real thing
    Where did you find this Herve? Don't see it in the usual .bar haunts.
    12-05-12 09:02 AM
    Bummed out I can't get slacker or apollo here in the uk. I would love a UK application like that.. Going to download konsolw too.

I am one of the few people that actually like the Facebook application as it's the same as fb used to be.. Nice and simple.

More suggestions for awesome free apps please!
    Sorry mand didn't know about the apollo thing. If you like classical music there is an app called Kusc its only one station but I read it works in the UK, it looks really nice is just that its only classical music and one station .

This ones migth not work over there but don't hurt to try, one of them I believe its from italy or something

Radio Loyalty- free, some radio stations has good selection, I've seen todays tops playing there also serched for an specific genra station and found one (reggae).

radio 105 tv- free, this one I don't get its like a tv station I think but because of my slow connection haven't been able to properly test, shows videos though

If I find anything I will try to let you know, music is an important part of the day x)
    May Hem likes this.
    12-05-12 12:10 PM
    Simple Kitchen Timer is native... you can find it in App World.
    Boight likes this.
    12-05-12 12:45 PM
    Simple Kitchen Timer is native... you can find it in App World.
    Well that explains why I couldn't find the .bar on the android sites. HA!

The main free app I couldn't live without is Freecell. Has a new game bug but hours of entertainment especially during TV commercials.
    12-06-12 09:36 AM
    Where did you find this Herve? Don't see it in the usual .bar haunts.
    SimpleKitchenTimer is an official and free app, the only thing is, I forgot to remove the blank space so nobody would have found it probably...
    Boight likes this.
    12-07-12 06:38 AM