Like it says how about posting all apps in this thread for easy look up ?
    04-20-11 01:20 PM
    Rocket Storm
    DoodleBlast
    4 in a row
    ispeech translator
    04-20-11 01:31 PM
    Crackberry already has a separate forum for Playbook Apps & Games.

PlayBook Apps & Games - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    04-20-11 01:33 PM
    The HuffingtonPost app is quite good. It's a real app, and a nice way to look at the news. It's awesome how the youtube vids are embedded in the news article in the app, no going off to a browser or youtube app.

My daughter likes DoodleBlast, Minesweeper and Air Hockey

Tetris was an addiction 20 years ago on sun workstations, and this one has potential to cause me great harm LOL.
    Last edited by ComfyJammies; 04-20-11 at 01:35 PM. Reason: oops, posted before seeing that last post! I'm going there now!
    04-20-11 01:35 PM
    The HuffingtonPost app is quite good. It's a real app, and a nice way to look at the news. It's awesome how the youtube vids are embedded in the news article in the app, no going off to a browser or youtube app.

Tetris was an addiction 20 years ago on sun workstations, and this one has potential to cause me great harm LOL.
    air hockey on my pb lagged... did it on yours as well?
    04-20-11 07:49 PM

Could you give her Neon Bounce to try? So far, adults like it alot, but I haven't seen any feedback from anyone who game it to their kid to play with. I'm curious to see if it keeps them engaged.
    04-20-11 11:16 PM
    air hockey on my pb lagged... did it on yours as well?
    Hmm, I'll have to try. Her only complaint was every time she scored, it seemed to score right back.
    04-20-11 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD