If you've not seen the massive BecauseWeMay promotion yet, we're proud to announce that our game is one of those featuring. It's therefore slashed to a $2.99 with all extra content available rolled in.

Enjoy!

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/99630/

btw, it's native and got well recieved around here when it was new and visible, #1 in the charts for a while.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxy8ibTK7lY[/YT]
    05-25-12 02:58 AM
    FINALLY!!! Was waitin so patiently for this to go on sale. Tried the free trial and LIKED it a lot. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT and hope to see more from you guys!!! JUST GOT IT N I'M SURE I'LL WASTE MORE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME PLAYIN THIS!!!

FIRST BTW!!! BE BOLD!!!
    05-25-12 03:23 AM
    update needed with extra levels i think, the games is to good to just leave to die.
    05-25-12 03:27 AM
    update needed with extra levels i think, the games is to good to just leave to die.
    Watch this space in about a month.
    joski and darktoy like this.
    05-25-12 04:05 AM
    Watch this space in about a month.
    this pleases me.....
    05-25-12 04:22 AM
    I highly recommend this game to anyone who was sitting on the fence due to the price. No excuses now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-25-12 05:47 AM
    Brilliant game. Hope the watch this space refers to the multiplayer/oline ver??

Anyone who foolishly didn't buy this yet needs to grab it. You won't regret it.
    05-25-12 05:51 AM
    online multiplayer would be awesome....is it cross platform?
    05-25-12 06:01 AM
    I DL'd the trial version and loved it. I was waiting for more available time to get the full version, but might as well get it while it's on sale.

GLWG is definitely a top 10 native Playbook game.

Thanks for a great game Team Rubicon.
    bbfan1040 and RubiconDev like this.
    05-25-12 06:45 AM
    Game needs the following disclaimer on App World:

Caution highly addictive; download at your own risk. We are not responsible for sleepless nights; missed phone calls; skipping school; loss of family, friends, job, etc.

Don't say i didn't warn you!

Apparently more levels are coming. D@mn!
    05-25-12 10:25 AM
    WooHooo! I finally get this outstanding game!
    RubiconDev likes this.
    05-25-12 11:33 AM
    Bought it, what a great game. I'm hoping your success with the Playbook platform will bring more of your games to App world and help promote the Playbook/BB10 ecosystem for other developers to join in.
    RubiconDev likes this.
    05-25-12 12:32 PM
    This game is still one of my favorites on the PB. If you haven't already purchased it, I highly recommend getting it for the very good price of $2.99.
    RubiconDev likes this.
    05-25-12 01:08 PM
    Bought it, what a great game. I'm hoping your success with the Playbook platform will bring more of your games to App world and help promote the Playbook/BB10 ecosystem for other developers to join in.
    Yep, we're fully behind bringing quality titles to PB/BB10. I just wish RIM would catch on and stop promoting crap.
    05-25-12 05:50 PM
    Just when I was starting to get some free time, now you guys are going to make me use it all up. Very addictive little game. Couldn't pass up this sale.

I wish there was a way to make custom voice tracks, so I didn't have to do them in my head.
    RubiconDev likes this.
    05-25-12 06:02 PM
    Game needs the following disclaimer on App World:

Caution highly addictive; download at your own risk. We are not responsible for sleepless nights; missed phone calls; skipping school; loss of family, friends, job, etc.

Don't say i didn't warn you!

Apparently more levels are coming. D@mn!
    So true :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...y-life-716121/

I am now a single man.
    05-25-12 06:46 PM
    Yep, we're fully behind bringing quality titles to PB/BB10. I just wish RIM would catch on and stop promoting crap.
    It's good to have a non-biased perspective from a developer, I do hope they are not blinded by getting a ton of apps (most of them worthless) at the expense of quality apps, Hopefully that will change as their ecosystem matures.

Keep up the good work and look forward for more of your apps.
    RubiconDev likes this.
    05-26-12 10:21 PM
    I'm expecting not, google haven't caught on yet either. Both firms have a policy of rotating featured games to be "fair" and give visibility to the max amount of devs, but they should stick to games that will actually sell if the masses see them, and stop with this hangman crap. imo.

That would be better for customers, devs and the phone people. It's certainly needed to attract the big guns.
    05-27-12 04:02 AM
    Just to let everyone know, glwg works perfectly on the 2.1 beta
    darktoy likes this.
    06-02-12 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD