is there no beatport app?
    12-08-12 05:33 AM
    is there no beatport app?
    Never even heard of this, I'll have to check it out when i have some time. From what i can see, it looks like a DJ techno radio station, combined with sample downloads for making your own mixes. Personally, for techno stuff, I listen to Live365, huge variety of genre specific satellite radio stations, keeps it fresh while i train my kung fu, and makes me feel like I'm in the Matrix. And after each work out, i get to say: Woah. I know kung fu.

For making music, I use a combo of Caustic (to make the beats like FruityLoops), and Pacemaker. Won't you, (boom) come see about me (boom-chicka-boom-chicka) I'll be alone, (boom) dancin' (boom) you know it, baby...
    12-08-12 07:22 AM
    12-08-12 07:42 AM
    Never even heard of this, I'll have to check it out when i have some time. From what i can see, it looks like a DJ techno radio station, combined with sample downloads for making your own mixes. Personally, for techno stuff, I listen to Live365, huge variety of genre specific satellite radio stations, keeps it fresh while i train my kung fu, and makes me feel like I'm in the Matrix. And after each work out, i get to say: Woah. I know kung fu.

For making music, I use a combo of Caustic (to make the beats like FruityLoops), and Pacemaker. Won't you, (boom) come see about me (boom-chicka-boom-chicka) I'll be alone, (boom) dancin' (boom) you know it, baby...
    well my buddy own a record label, I like to buy from his artists from time to time. u might like it...not the usual corp junk, raw talent.... http://nemekmusic.com is the fwd adress to the beatport page. ( u ever heard of Dj Trajic...old school hard house ....?)
    12-08-12 03:41 PM