I've been using the BB News app on my PB just fine. About a week ago, it stopped letting me search and add more blogs. I type something in the search field, but it never produces any results. It just gets "stuck" on the green processing circle. Is anyone else having trouble? I wonder what triggered it, because I had been searching for and adding blogs just fine before.
    07-03-11 02:55 AM
    No problems with mine. Version 1.0.0.9

According to App World on pc this is the current version (released on June 09, 2011)

Have you tried deleting and re-installing?
    07-03-11 08:18 AM
    Does someone has the OTA link for downloading this app (bb news)? It won't let me download it from app world.
    07-03-11 10:32 AM
    Does someone has the OTA link for downloading this app (bb news)? It won't let me download it from app world.
    This is a PlayBook app. Not possible to download ota for other devices.
    07-03-11 10:43 AM
    No problems with mine. Version 1.0.0.9

According to App World on pc this is the current version (released on June 09, 2011)

Have you tried deleting and re-installing?
    I do have the most current version. I will delete and reinstall, thanks.
    07-03-11 12:24 PM
    Is it possible that it was deleted? I can�t see it in the appworld anymore
    07-19-11 08:51 AM
    Is it possible that it was deleted? I can�t see it in the appworld anymore
    I just searched App World for "news". It's there in the second row of the result page. It's also in the top row of the "News and Informaation" cetegory.
    07-19-11 08:59 AM
    I just searched App World for "news". It's there in the second row of the result page. It's also in the top row of the "News and Informaation" cetegory.
    OK, thanx, so that means, that the app is not available for my country (Czech Republic) because I cannot see it at all...

Few days ago, it was visible, but it wasn�t possible for me to install it, now after update it�s invisible completely, nice
    07-20-11 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD