I was stoked to see this game in the app world when it was version 2.0, downloaded it right away, only to find out the controls were very unresponsive and made it basically unplayable. Fortunately, it has just recently been updated to version 3.0 and works great! Not sure if anyone is familiar with this game but it's a retro tank game that many of you might recognize. Figured I would share it since, in my opinion, it is one of the hidden gems in the Playbook app world.

Attached a screenshot just in case you don't recognize the game by its name (I didn't until I saw a screenshot).

PS. The game is also FREE. Can't beat that.
    05-26-11 03:58 PM
    how do i find it?
    05-26-11 04:18 PM
    couldnt find it under search. in case youre looking for it, its under games, arcade
    05-26-11 04:20 PM
    thats an early game i deleted i shall see.
    05-26-11 04:20 PM
    wow thats good but gets laggy when you get alot of tank 3+ arty, and 2 or more airplanes. but none the less.
    05-26-11 04:34 PM
    In order to find it in search you have to type in "battlewire:taos" for some reason just battlewire doesnt cut it.

Definitely still some bugs in it but just minor compared to the control bug in version 2.0.
    05-26-11 04:38 PM
    o because its listed as one big word. i wonder if the dev knows how the title is affecting the search
    05-26-11 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD