I used to have translations in the versions on here but they didn't seem to work correctly. I have removed translations from the App World one as it was making the install timeout. I could use some sort of delay method to get it installed.
    Are translations very important? They'll add another 60MB to the download size.

Thanks for that! I found the game controls to be kind of unresponsive and the game seems to freeze up a lot, is that usual?
    Unfortunately, yes. The UI framework isn't that nice for mobile and it's very challenging to change it. The scripting language they use for the UI is very heavy on mobile phones. I have a half-finished project that is working at porting parts of the UI that I have identified as slow (such as main menu), to Qt.
    There's also no DPI settings in the framework so I have to completely change how everything works to support devices with different resolutions. Wesnoth really wasn't thought of with mobile or fixed resolutions in mind :\.
    I hope that it works better on the Z10 due to its faster CPU and then there's less work I need to do for the UI.

The worst part is that it is difficult to rebase my changes on top of the changes made in the Wesnoth repo (in order to keep up to date). Also, it is impossible that they would accept my changes in their repo.
    04-15-13 08:33 AM
    Well I went ahead and bought the paid version in the app store to encourage you and look forward to any updates you might be putting out.
    04-15-13 10:18 AM
    I used to have translations in the versions on here but they didn't seem to work correctly. I have removed translations from the App World one as it was making the install timeout. I could use some sort of delay method to get it installed.
    Are translations very important? They'll add another 60MB to the download size.
    Thank you for the work you're doing. I'm Italian and the translation would be important to me, I hope one day will work.
    04-15-13 12:14 PM
    Hey xsacha,

The link for BB10 is broken, could u bplease reupload this?
    I want to use it on my Q10, u think this works?

Again: I would like to maintain this programm, if u could do me a lil wlakthrough I would like to improve the software.

Thx in advance Roy
    11-21-13 09:12 AM
    I have try to download battle for wesnoth from blackberry world but get error and downloading failed on my blackberry. Please suggest me another options to download this game.
    11-26-13 03:26 AM
130 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD