Until Angry Birds comes, this is the best alternative I have found. Good gameplay.
    Check it out.
    10-05-11 10:25 AM
    Angry FROGZS!
    10-05-11 12:17 PM
    Just brought Battle Frogging2. It is not bad. Alot better than Angry Farm on smartphone. Hope the developer can make a HD version.
    10-05-11 12:20 PM
    hangry ? can't find cooler than a frog !!!!
    10-05-11 05:52 PM
    This is a great game!

Its almost on par with Angry Birds. Game play is excellent.
    10-05-11 11:56 PM
    I am checking this game (battle frogging 2) out based on this thread. However, I see there are no reviews in App World. Be kind, support your developers... leave a quick review so others will find the game too!
    If we want more apps, quality apps.. we need to show love for the developers that put in hours and hours of hard work to give us what we want.
    10-06-11 01:39 AM
    These folks from Starwind are releasing a few more of their games to the PB. Checkout Slick Upcoming BlackBerry PlayBook Marmalade SDK Games – Part I - BerryReview
    10-06-11 01:44 AM
    Hi, thanks for your support! We are releasing all our games for Playbook, some of them already appeared, some will be available tomorrow. We'll really appreciate reviews and please feel free to let us know about possible issues.

You already can find:
    Arcade: Battle Frogging, Battle Frogging II, Assault Extreme
    Strategy: Clash of Mages, Elemental Wars
    Puzzle: Puzzler Vol 1

Tomorrow we expecting Asteroid Hunter and Ice Age Frogging. Other games from Assault series will appear within few days.

And of course all our new games will be released for Playbook too
    10-06-11 09:10 AM
    wow. thanks! looking forward to try asteriod hunter and your new games

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-11 09:40 AM
    Hi, thanks for your support! We are releasing all our games for Playbook, some of them already appeared, some will be available tomorrow. We'll really appreciate reviews and please feel free to let us know about possible issues.

You already can find:
    Arcade: Battle Frogging, Battle Frogging II, Assault Extreme
    Strategy: Clash of Mages, Elemental Wars
    Puzzle: Puzzler Vol 1

Tomorrow we expecting Asteroid Hunter and Ice Age Frogging. Other games from Assault series will appear within few days.

And of course all our new games will be released for Playbook too
    Are the games just a straight port? How about making HD version of the games? pretty graphics will get more sales
    10-06-11 12:30 PM
    Clash of Mages, Battle Frogging, Elemental Wars and Assault Extreme are ports of HD versions. Battle Frogging II is not available in HD version yet (we just released it and Playbook is first platform ), but resolution is very close to Playbook's, so as soon as we'll make HD version we'll release update.
    LuayS likes this.
    10-06-11 12:55 PM
    sweet i love battle frogging! cannot wait for the HD update
    10-07-11 01:49 AM
    We just released update for the first Battle Frogging. Version 1.9.5 has:
    - 9 new levels
    - small visual improvements
    - in-game score counter

Update is available for download from App World.
    10-07-11 08:37 AM
    LuayS
    Glad to hear that you liked our game We will continue to improve both Battle Frogging I and II. Second game is just really new and has lots of new gameplay features.
    10-07-11 08:39 AM
    I have good news. Battle Frogging Demo will be released as soon as RIM will test app. This will allow you to check game for free
    10-16-11 05:35 AM
    thanks.always loved deemo-ing games before i buy. 100% chance ill buy the game after i demo it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-11 06:37 AM
    Demo is now available for download!

Battle Frogging Demo at App World
    10-18-11 04:06 PM
    Awesome. I will give these games a look, and keep em' coming! Be sure to write reviews for these nice developers!
    10-18-11 05:09 PM
    Minor suggestion. Put a little icon on the specific location where you are supposed to touch and drag to rotate/draw back the cannon. Otherwise people might try to click all over the place and nothing happens (some other, similar games control very differently).
    10-18-11 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD