Just finished the game! Without giving much away, I love the plot twist!!!
    09-24-12 09:16 AM
    I started to love the plot even when i realised that the Bard destroyed almost the entire world just to make sweet sweet love with that princess ^^

He's the worst ^^
    09-24-12 10:16 AM
    Where does the FAQ says it can be found?

So we can ask to who already ended the game if it was there.

Lol that princess is trouble ^^
    Got the enhanced explorer dude from the 2nd tower boss... mine hasn't found any secrets yet I have to admit that I don't like having him out much as I prefer to have the knight, enhanced mercenary and the crone.

I'm definitely finding that my bard is tearing through the levels now, the first and second towers were easy including the bosses, but then I've put a lot of points into strength and rhythm. I'm now in Dunby, the talent show in one pub and the 'Jam with the drunks' in the other pub were both hilarious.
    09-24-12 10:23 AM
    Russ lol yeah

He jammed a song dis'in him ^^

Report back after the dance-off

And, i only use the Explorer when i go into dungeons.

Try it!
    09-24-12 11:10 AM
    I finished all three endings, hilarious! I'm going to start again on old school and take my time. If everyone can post their weapons they finish with, that would be great. GOF2 has an amazing wiki site, I wish bard's tale did too, that way I'd know if I missed anything.
    09-24-12 12:36 PM
    On trip home(after school) i'll post my locations,weapons,stats,tunes, tokens, etc.

And in the end, i'll do the same
    09-24-12 12:41 PM
    Lol yesterday i couldnt post, so here it goes:

Lvl : 20
    Health : 410
    Mana :500
    Str : 20 + 2
    Vit : 18 + 3
    Luck : 10 + 2
    Dex : 10 + 2
    Char : 9 + 3
    Rhyt : 19 + 3

Equipment:

- Casgair
    - Granite Flail
    - Silver Dirk
    - Lochaber Axe
    - Blackthorn Bow
    - Finn's Lute
    - Scathach's Mail
    - Dubgilla-
    - Shadow Axe

Tune List:

- Mercenary,Knight, Heroine
    - Elemental, Behemoth, Thunder Spider, Knocker
    - Crone, Enchantress, Rogue
    - Explorer, Gouger, Light Fairy, Rat

Token List:

- Belt of the Oak
    -Phial of Medb, Silver horseshoe
    -Boots of Quickening, Silver Torc, Gold Coronet, Mantel of Ossian
    - Eagle Charm, Cormac's Chalice
    - White Book of Her gest, Golden Spyglass, Broonie's Cloak, Falstone

Talent List:

Dog Training, Dual Wield, Flail, Riposte , Shield Charge, Power Shot, Arrow Storm, (Improved)Critical Strike!

That's me, going to the 3rd tower!
    09-25-12 01:57 AM
    Finished the game a few days ago btw. 16 hours of gameplay but did feel longer. End was quite on the weak side (as in, lame on the part of the devs ).
    09-25-12 04:24 PM
    Eh, i still have a little more to play!

I'm in Stromness, and after killing 2000 vikings, i finally leveled up to 21st lvl

Eh,and i saved up enough money to buy all those vikings weapons!

I'm on!
    09-26-12 11:39 AM
    Viking weapons????? I started over, I'm really going to have to take my time this time.
    09-27-12 07:36 AM
    Yeah, all the Viking's(seller) weapons

Bought them all and still i had money left!

Now at the mines... How far am i from the end?

1 Tune and 6 Tokens to go!
    09-27-12 09:12 AM
    What are the weapons? Maybe I did buy them, my brain is a little scattered right now.
    09-27-12 09:16 AM
    There was a shield, a dirk, a sword, a 2-handed sword, 2 bows and lute(4 summons).

Don't know if it can get any, better but i got another shield in the meanwhile lol
    09-27-12 10:00 AM
    There was a shield, a dirk, a sword, a 2-handed sword, 2 bows and lute(4 summons).

Don't know if it can get any, better but i got another shield in the meanwhile lol
    Ack! I hope that's not the only way to get the four tune lute! I finished off the vikings amd freed the town before I could afford to buy anything from the viking shop.

Russ.
    09-27-12 05:08 PM
    Russ, this lute was like 3600 or something
    09-27-12 05:29 PM
    Russ, this lute was like 3600 or something
    I guess I just didn't see it

Someone please tell me I can get it elsewhere!!!!
    09-28-12 02:38 PM
    Ok, I just went through the FAQ I posted earlier and according to it, you can get "Ossian's Lute" in level 1 of the Island Tower from a chest! This has 4 summons and 800 mana, looks like the best instrument in the game.

Now I feel better!

Russ.
    09-28-12 02:45 PM
    Hmmm, not bad then

I had a lot of money to spend anw eheh

Almost there, right?
    09-28-12 03:58 PM
    Lots of 4 slot items, one even has a great voice
    09-28-12 04:31 PM
    Guys, I'm stuck in the viking burial chambers. The vikings just keep reproducing themselves, more and more, and I'm not making any progress. As I kill them, more come out of the ground. Please help.
    09-30-12 04:10 PM
    I'm almost sure that part is designed not to be ventured... Head back to where the giant viking was sitting and keep on with the search.
    09-30-12 04:25 PM
    Guys, I'm stuck in the viking burial chambers. The vikings just keep reproducing themselves, more and more, and I'm not making any progress. As I kill them, more come out of the ground. Please help.
    Run Away! If you can't get out you can summon Herne to tie them up for a bit.
    09-30-12 04:28 PM
    I'm not dying. Me and Herne are just killing them and they just keep coming. It's as if we reached a stalemate. Diegonei, I can't find any more open doors. There's nowhere else for me to go?
    09-30-12 04:56 PM
    After going inside the BG with the undead viking, and after you make him go to Valhala, he gives you a statue to be used in the first hall of the map.

It's near that firblog(That remindes me: Do you have the fire summon?).

In the BG there's a chest, but nothing biggie lol
    10-01-12 01:03 AM
    A question:

Just finished the 3rd tower and right now i'm on top of the flying sting ray.

I guess i can go to any city,right?

Just before entering the last tower, i encountered a supposed chosen one in the "Obligatory Lava Room", and i left him sat down, thinking about his life. I didnt forgot that there was a BIG BIG chest after that little bridge...

Did anyone of you went there??

I have a lot of runes missing...
    10-01-12 02:09 AM
223 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD