I have a few AVI files which are films l would like to play on my Playbook. I have tried Autoplay Videos( which I couldn't get to work at all) and also QM Player which did work, but its clunky and my AVI film seems to have vanished from my Playbook without me deleting it??
The cover pic for the film appeared in the included movie player on the Playbook but upon opening the file if just get a blank screen and nothing more. I've read about various issues with AVI formats on the Playbook with regards to playback, what formats work well without issue( Mov? Mpeg? Etc)
Any other apps I should look at instead?
- 01-20-2013, 11:27 PM #7
I agree with the other two people, buy KalemSoft Media Player.
It will play almost any format, resumes playback where you left off and has many other features.
The KalemSoft developer is very active on this site and takes suggestions seriously. Read the KalemSoft thread in this forum.Z30, Nexus 4, Kobo Arc 64GB, Playbook 16GB
- By av8or70 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2010, 08:39 PM
- By FarSide792 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2009, 12:54 PM
- By smonroe11 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2008, 03:10 PM
- By mavv in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2007, 08:16 PM
- By resmve in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 12:32 AM