Anone have a winamp BAR that's works? I am looking for an audio app that gives me an equalizer option, something the native doesn't have. I like the native and it works well, I would just like to be able to tweak my music to my ears liking. Thanks!
    12-26-12 10:07 AM
    Have you tried Neutron?

Not FREE... but, it's awesome!
    Morpheus likes this.
    12-26-12 12:25 PM
    I was reading reviews on it, saw the price. Not worried aboit the price, but most reviews make it sound like you need an audio engineer degree to fully enjoy it. So on the fence as of now if I could truely benefit from spending the cash on it. Was looking into winamp for the simple fact I am a fqn and have used the PC version for years.

What features do you like on that app? What makes it "awesome"?
    12-26-12 12:34 PM
    I am certainly no audio engineer... I just played with the equalizer until I achieved a sound I liked... and I like that it has cross-fade (if that's the right term) where you can have the next song slightly overlap (fully controllable how much) the end of the prior song.

To me it gives a much fuller sound that I appreciate more.
    12-26-12 12:43 PM
    Anone have a winamp BAR that's works? I am looking for an audio app that gives me an equalizer option, something the native doesn't have. I like the native and it works well, I would just like to be able to tweak my music to my ears liking. Thanks!
    I just found WinAmp on the goodereader.com website. Here's the link ==> http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...-apps/?did=705 (the site is undergoing service right now, or something like that... I think that's the right link)
    12-26-12 01:25 PM
    If you're looking for working EQ, Winamp won't do it, and Neutron is probably your only choice (outside of Pacemaker, which probably isn't what you're looking for).
    12-26-12 03:50 PM
    Neutron is great. There are a lot of options, but they are laid out over three screens, so it doesn't feel complicated or cluttered.
    12-26-12 04:18 PM
    thanks for all the info. I tried the goodereader one, and it won't work. No worries, I will probably end up getting neutron.
    12-26-12 11:18 PM
    I have winamp103 working fine. There is no EQ though (not that I can find). Neutron is the only one I know of.
    12-27-12 09:13 AM
    I use WinAmp on my windows machines for casual listening, it's a very good player with a decent graphic EQ. I'll purchase Neutron this evening for my PlayBook it looks like it'll be fun, I am a recording and mix engineer so I'm sure I'll enjoy it..
    12-27-12 03:49 PM