Atari800 help needed
edit: Forget this, it was because the letters were not lowercase. I don't have a bluetooth keyboard so how would I get rid of the self test
Need help with atari800. I got it sideloaded and it opens and it tells me and i QUOTE
Atari800/os Emulation Halted
copyright (c) 1997 David J. Firth
(c) 1998-2010 Atari800 Development Team
sorry this program needs a real Atari/os
Visit the Web pages to find out more
the link redirects me to Atari800 where I can only find a download link to an emulator, which I already have. Please, tell me what to download, where to download and what to do please and thank you.
By the way, I'm running 188.8.131.528 and I have atari800 emulator for playbook version 184.108.40.206. Which is downloaded from
froggyface: Atari800 emulator Playbook port.
Long live the golden gaming ages.
Last edited by pttptppt; 11-15-12 at 06:28 PM.
- By jake.sadie in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-09, 11:52 AM
- By LovelessInk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-09, 07:41 PM
- By cracksyd in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-07, 07:46 PM
- By jordon28 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-07, 05:54 PM
- By DjKrIsP in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-07, 03:34 PM