Just thought I'd let you guys know that a person at Ascendo support replied to my query about a version of DataVault for Playbook by letting me know she'd notify me when the beta is ready for testing. I guess that means they are working on a Playbook version. Woot! Very handy app!
    06-13-11 08:54 PM
    I got back a response to today's email, too. We can hope.
    06-13-11 10:28 PM
    After the two of you suggested it I downloaded it to my Torch tonight. Knowing that is is coming for the PB just sweetened the deal. Thanks.
    06-13-11 10:35 PM
    After the two of you suggested it I downloaded it to my Torch tonight. Knowing that is is coming for the PB just sweetened the deal. Thanks.
    I knew that would happen! I even told them that having a version for the Playbook would likely lead to additional sales on the other platforms.. Who doesn't want a cross platform solution for secure information storage? My wife and I use it both today on her iPhone and my Torch and we both sync with the same shared data file on the network..
    06-13-11 10:45 PM
    Hey guys,
    I contacted them today and they said they weren't working on a PlayBook version.

Cheers
    05-19-12 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD