Anyone else having an incredibly sluggish appworld experience today? It's taking forever to get anything up, I've been watching the stupid spinning green thing for 5 minutes now.

Rebooted the PlayBook, nada.
    09-20-12 12:03 PM
    working as intended here
    09-20-12 12:51 PM
    Regularly since the last beta update, yes. Not all the time, but usually when browsing the New Releases, Top Free, or Top Paid sections. It will stall out for about 30 or 45 seconds and then be fine the rest of the session.
    09-20-12 02:40 PM
    It's taking forever to load the screen with the "Featured Games Apps MyWorld" at the top. Then it sits and spins more.

If I tap "MyWorld, it shows my apps but only some of the icons.

If I tap "Games" it shows the games page, but tapping any of the games gets me a "App World is having trouble connecting to the server, yada yada"
    09-20-12 02:41 PM
    Regularly since the last beta update, yes. Not all the time, but usually when browsing the New Releases, Top Free, or Top Paid sections. It will stall out for about 30 or 45 seconds and then be fine the rest of the session.
    I don't run beta software.
    09-20-12 02:42 PM
    Yes and sometimes it won't even launch. I get error 22. Installs stop halfway a lot and then freeze. I'll be wiping soon but my phones appworld has been showing strange symptoms as of late too. Idk, there is a lot going on in the background with RIM so I remain patient for now.
    Last edited by BB-Bmore; 09-20-12 at 09:11 PM.
    09-20-12 08:54 PM
    I think my problem was my router needing a reboot. Wired has been working fine so I didn't suspect it.
    09-20-12 09:07 PM
    Regularly since the last beta update
    09-20-12 10:38 PM
    Some of us cant even get an error message all we get is a spinning green circle yet the noyifier has a list of apps I need to update add a post into the cant access app store thread its like rim is systematically telling people to move on from rim

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    09-21-12 08:01 AM
    I think (I don't know) but this could be connected with the random inability to contact the update server that's going on. I've just checked my appworld (i'm on original OS .358) and unlike it's normal self it took ages on the green circle before finally showing up.

I am sniffing something...hope nothing bad...hope just not actual server problems RIM's end...
    09-21-12 08:25 AM
    Just checked mine. Working fine.
    09-21-12 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD