Hi Can someone explain the error id 31203 for me please!!

I have been unable to access app world. All other functions are fine. I have tried on several different networks and always the same. When I download a free app a green circle spins infinitly and with paid apps I get the message above

My blackberry id is working fine.

I have tried from my pc and got an internal server error.

I have tried hard restart, I have tried security wipe.

None of this has helped.

This is a new PlayBook and app world has never worked.

I have tried contacting blackberry support but they have refused to help, I bought my PlayBook in a UK store in Ireland and was told that the PlayBook should not be available in Ireland, my warranty is invalid and basically was advised to go away! I have spoken to other users in Ireland who have had no problems at all so the fact I am in Ireland doesn't seem to be it.

At this point I am very frustrated and wondering can anyone help or should I go buy an iPad or galaxy tab?
    06-09-12 05:50 AM
    Try backing up your playbook, then with the playbook plugged into PC with desktop manager on, press the power button and it will give a message. The message will give you the ability to update. This will wipe the playbook and re-install the OS.
    06-09-12 12:17 PM
    I have done that.

Didn't change a thing.
    06-09-12 01:49 PM
    App World is just a web browser --- so try to clear your web browser's cache, disable javascript and then re-enable javascript.
    06-09-12 01:59 PM
    App World is just a web browser --- so try to clear your web browser's cache, disable javascript and then re-enable javascript.
    thanks....

...but how do i do that? sorry, I have this thing out of the box only a few days...
    06-09-12 05:39 PM
    thanks....

...but how do i do that? sorry, I have this thing out of the box only a few days...
    sorry...found it...didnt do nothing
    Last edited by themagicjester; 06-09-12 at 05:49 PM.
    06-09-12 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD