damn that is three incomplete review i send to appworld because me and my drunkness hit submit button. since we cant submit two reviews for the same app there should be a 'you sure u wanna send, hommie' prompt or a way to edit our review because i know 3 app developpers that are going to be sadder than if i could finish my comment.

anyone experienced this with appworld? the absurd easiness to send comments. AND WBEN THE FUCM ARE WE GONNA GET THE AUTPVORECTION. lol
    05-07-11 06:36 PM
    leaving reviews is the same on mobihand/crackberry store. you cant correct those either. granted you can add in appverse, but as that doesnt show up in the crackberry store app, its not that great either
    05-07-11 06:48 PM
    damn that is three incomplete review i send to appworld because me and my drunkness hit submit button. since we cant submit two reviews for the same app there should be a 'you sure u wanna send, hommie' prompt or a way to edit our review because i know 3 app developpers that are going to be sadder than if i could finish my comment.

anyone experienced this with appworld? the absurd easiness to send comments. AND WBEN THE FUCM ARE WE GONNA GET THE AUTPVORECTION. lol
    that deserves a lulz.
    05-07-11 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD