So a couple apps that were available for purchase on PlayBook (AirAttack And Sonic) seem to not be giving me the option to buy them after having bought them on Z10. They also do not show up in the list of uninstalled apps, but logging onto BlackBerry World via the Web DOES show them available to buy, and they show up in the My World list of PlayBook apps that I've already bought. I've already tried refreshing the list of apps on the PlayBook and restarting the device with no luck... Anyone else seen this problem and know a fix?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 11:02 AM
    Air Attack didn't show in my list but downloaded for free.
    05-27-13 05:14 PM
    This one seems to be a little screw up on the part of BlackBerry World.

Not all devs release their apps as a "one to work on all" pack. Some will let you have the app in all devices under the same BBID while others will have separate releases for each device that much be bought separately. And in some cases, BlackBerry World acts like you should be able to download said version on all devices even when the (for exampl) PlayBook version isn't compatible with the one found on the server.

I'd contact BlackBerry and ask for help: PlayBook Support - Contact Support - US
    EchoesFX likes this.
    05-27-13 05:15 PM
    Just an update, I've been working with BlackBerry on this issue for a bit now and it very much is an issue on the server, and they have apparently seen it before. Their only current fix is to refund the purchase and usually (not always however) this clears up the issue. They said that they are working on a server update that should eliminate the issue but there is no ETA yet.

They also mentioned that the issue seems to occur far less often when you first purchase the app on PlayBook, then download it on the Z10, so I suppose I'll just be buying on the PlayBook BlackBerry World first for anything available on both platforms until the BB10 update is released.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    06-05-13 05:15 PM