I put text files on dropbox. I want to edit them on my playbook then upload them back using Bluebox. I can't find an app that will allow me to open a text file from my documents folder, edit it, and save.

Words 2 Go has the functions I am looking for, but it does not open .txt files. I have seen advice to rename the files to .doc, but that will not work for me because these are .txt files on my dropbox area. I am not going to rename them every time I want to edit them.

I am new to the blackberry ecosystem and I have to say I am really disappointed with this. Please tell me what you are using to edit .txt files that you can load to a common directory like /documents.
    03-25-12 06:20 PM
    There is Notpad+ but I don't know if it has been updated in a while. It was a bit touchy when I had been playing with it.
    03-25-12 08:41 PM
    amazing that such functionality is missing, when you think about it. RIM could help out with a text editor and a way to print, right out of the box.
    03-25-12 09:18 PM
    GroovyNotes by Xlabz is a nice txt editor, has dropbox support too... Prob the best you'll find imo. The notes are saved to a sub dir in your docs folder called groovy notes.
    03-25-12 10:30 PM
    Have you tried the text editor that comes built in to Air Browser? All it does is edit text with no formatting and saves to the Documents folder.
    03-25-12 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD