tinychat
    shazam
    twitter
    whatsapp
    can we get these in the app store asap?
    11-24-11 12:04 AM
    Absolutely, Im posting them as I type. Just been waiting all this time for someone to ask

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Roscopcoletrain likes this.
    11-24-11 12:07 AM
    Absolutely, Im posting them as I type. Just been waiting all this time for someone to ask

Hahahahahahahaha.

11-24-11 01:03 AM
    PlayBook is a business tool. Stop playing and get to work. You do not need any apps other than what has already been provided.
    You kids need to be productive and not just sit in front of a screen and vegging. No wonder you all are not the 1%.

11-24-11 01:15 AM
    twitter and whatsapp covered by android player.
    11-24-11 01:28 AM
    PlayBook is a business tool. Stop playing and get to work. You do not need any apps other than what has already been provided.
    You kids need to be productive and not just sit in front of a screen and vegging. No wonder you all are not the 1%.

Dad is that you?
    FF22 likes this.
    11-24-11 07:28 AM

I guess you are working now that's why you're on CrackBerry. Give the kid a break. Everyone has their own uses for the PLAYBook.
    11-24-11 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD