I submitted an Android app to App World about 3.5 weeks ago, and it still says "pending". I followed all of their instructions, converted it to BAR, etc. I know there's been an influx of submissions lately due to the free playbook promotion, but does anybody know how long I should expect to wait for approval? What has everyone's experience been lately?
    02-28-12 07:10 AM
    I submitted an Android app to App World about 3.5 weeks ago, and it still says "pending". I followed all of their instructions, converted it to BAR, etc. I know there's been an influx of submissions lately due to the free playbook promotion, but does anybody know how long I should expect to wait for approval? What has everyone's experience been lately?
    One answer: There doesn't seem to be rhyme nor reason to the amount of time RIM needs to do their thing. It could take anything from a few hours to several weeks.

Another answer: Here is a link to RIM's official developers' forums - the best place to talk about any issue related to developing apps for the PlayBook:

Developer Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    02-28-12 07:59 AM
    Thanks for the help. Appreciate it!
    02-28-12 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD