I am beginning to get frustrated with my 64GB Playbook (running 2.0.1)! I have not been able to back up my tablet for weeks and finally found a thread here that explains that DM times out giving the message �an error occurred while backing up your tablet�. My tablet has ~ 35GB of stuff on it. Apparently RIM is looking into this according to the same thread�

NOW I can no longer download from Blackberry App World. This has been going on the past few days. I am only using WIFI. I can get email and my net base apps work flawlessly. I watch the downloading progress bar in App World remain black then after some time the error message �Install Error 0007, There was a problem during installation. Please try again�. A problem during installation? It never got a far a downloading! I have quit the restarted App World, turned off the on the WIFI connection or rebooted the tablet before trying to download again. Have tried different times during the day�nothing works.

I seldom download new apps, usually just upgrading what I have. Not an app collector. Most of my files are PDFs, images and music.

Any ideas?
    05-15-12 01:28 PM
    ERROR 0007 uh! Buddy i don't know if this would work for this particular problem, but it's worth a try.

Delete saved wifi settings
    Swipe downwards from the top bezel > Select wifi settings > from select network option choose saved network you will find an edit button click on it.
    Delete the saved wifi network. Try connecting to wifi. Launch app world. Fingers crossed
    05-15-12 02:43 PM
    Did not read the link provided but I think some folkshave found REMOVING and re-adding your wifi might fix the issue. I don't know if this is the one where changing the pb's date ahead a few years and then back works or not.

As for DM and backup, I tend to manually backup using Windows Explorer and drag and drop. It will not backup settings (game scores and wifi and other settings) but it cuts down on the size/backup. Besides most of my pb mirrors my mp3 files, etc. So having them on the computer is not really an issue.
    05-15-12 02:53 PM
    It may not be related to the wifi profile problem, but it is worth a try. Mine was install error 0003-0005. But it is such a quick fix, its worth a try
    05-15-12 08:45 PM
    Power + volume up+down for 10 secs if it restarted on its own you did it right. Yes I read where you say you restarted before but this is a Lil different so if you didn't try it out...
    05-15-12 09:33 PM
    Tried another WIFi network and all is good with downloading from App World. I use my PB all day long at work, a University WIFi network, and that is where I did most of my App World downloading. I find it strange that that network will let me email and have my network apps work but no downloading from BlackBerry App World....

By the way, as suggested,, I erased the University's WIFI settings on my PB then reinserted them after a restart. Nothing has changed (no app world downloading, email OK and network apps OK).

Just tried "Power + volume up+down for 10 secs then restart" as suggested. No change (no app world downloading, email OK and network apps OK).

This is puzzling as my BB Curve can download from App World on the University's WIFI....
    05-16-12 09:50 AM
    Sorry for reviving this old thread but did you ever find a fix for this? The same thing just happened to me. I used to be able to download from the university network but in the last week onwards, I am not able to do so...
    04-18-13 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD