Hi all, PlayBook newbie here. I've been a BlackBerry phone user for years, but only just purchased a PlayBook a week ago (I'd been procrastinating about buying one, then suddenly read the news here on CB and went into panic-buying mode lest the PlayBook becomes extinct).

I'm really liking it so far, moreso after I downloaded another browser because I found the built-in browser problematic. No regrets about buying the PlayBook. I might even get a spare just in case.

Could anyone kindly recommend me a good app for making lists (to-do lists, grocery lists, etc.) and an app for typing drafts (of articles, letters, speeches, stories, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 10:44 PM
    Try using Docs to Go which is supplied with the playbook. Smart Offi e by Picsel is available in the BB store for $9.99 (USA) but there is a free version which may help you decide. Others have sideloaded applications such as Kingsoft I believe. For reading and annotating pdf file Pdf Reader offers advantages over the Adobe version supplied with the tablet.

http://www.ksosoft.com/

There are many lists apps available in BB World. You might want to look at Grocery List which has a free version.
    04-20-14 12:08 PM
    Strongly recommend Wunderlist as your list app. It's a sideload but works beautifully on the PB:

Wunderlist Task Manager for Playbook and BB10

Simple to use, great cross-device synchronization, and great support.
    04-22-14 10:29 AM