I am an avid supporter of the playbook and am uber happy with her. I have a issue that has occurred recently where a few of the apps I have downloaded are not starting up when I tap them. The apps I am having trouble with are: Taptu, DJStudio, WordPress, Beatbox Recorder and AW Forms.

I want to know if anyone is experiencing these same issues with these or other apps? And is there a way that I and my playbook can remedy this so that we can enjoy the usefulness of these apps?

Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    04-28-12 10:04 PM
    I believe a few of those are Android apps, and the others I do not know, but assume that they too are Android apps.

I have that problem too, especially if I do not back out of the app to the main screen when I exit the app (the main screen is the screen within the Android Player with the icons of all your Android apps... the diagonal swipe will back you out).

I think it is a memory issue, and if I keep trying to open and close the blank Android Player the app eventually will open for me. You can probably just open a bunch of apps to use up memory forcing the OS to make the Android app stop and clear its memory from the system, or you can restart the PB.

I could be wrong, but that is my experience with it... and one of a few reasons I really hate Android apps
    04-28-12 10:15 PM
    Playing Freecell, if I win I can continue. If I lose, I have to close & reopen (including reopening Android player). Sounds similar.
    04-29-12 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD