I was thinking of making an app that helps doctors, pharmacists, and anyone in the medical field who prescribes medication to easily interface with pharmacies in their area.

App's core functionality would be to store pharmacy address info, display map and contact details of the location, ability to make notes on the last prescription made to the pharmacy, communication log, and the ability to send directions or information about a pharmacy via email w/ pre-built message templates.

Any people interested?
    Last edited by kdna; 05-31-12 at 02:22 AM.
    05-31-12 02:19 AM
    This seems like a useful app. I would use it.
    05-31-12 04:26 AM
    I saw an app like this years ago on iOS where u could 'guess' what medicine a patient was taking just by color/shape/illness it was attacking incase a patient lost the medicine bottle or jsut 'remembered' the shape/color of pill / had only 1 pill left. You should look into that. No idea what its called though, my friend studying medicine showed it to me... This was like way back in the day before iPad was out....
    06-01-12 12:21 AM
    epocrates has many of the functions you are describing...
    06-01-12 12:25 AM
    The Refill Buddy APP, lets you take photos of your medication and then submit it to the pharmacist or doctor from your smartphone.
    (This might help you to identify the medication)

You can also use it to send your prescriptions to the pharmacy.

It's a Free APP! Try it out now.

REFILL BUDDY APP
    11-22-12 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD