I am pleased to announce Deeee, the latest addition to the collection of Apps for the Fans by Sucroid.com.

It is a simple tone generator at your desired frequency from 20Hz to 20kHz. You can easily sweep the frequency manually. How high can you hear? 15kHz? 19kHz? How good are your speakers? You can easily give these a quick test with Deeee.

Deeee is a free app and will remain free until version 2.0, if such a version ever comes.
    04-27-12 02:28 AM
    This app is A+. It is easy to set exact frequency to one tenth of a cycle! And it is free! Now I can find out my 75 year old frequency range.
    P S PB connects fine wireless to my hearing aids with Bluetooth & works 2 way with mic built into Bluetooth hearing aid add on!
    Great for boring meetings. :-). & I don't bother my wife playing games with sound on, or listening to PB radio stations.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-27-12 05:12 AM
    This app is A+. It is easy to set exact frequency to one tenth of a cycle! And it is free! Now I can find out my 75 year old frequency range.
    P S PB connects fine wireless to my hearing aids with Bluetooth & works 2 way with mic built into Bluetooth hearing aid add on!
    Great for boring meetings. :-). & I don't bother my wife playing games with sound on, or listening to PB radio stations.
    Hearing aid as bluetooth ear buds? That, sir, is awesome.
    joski likes this.
    04-27-12 06:47 AM
    I'm pleased to announce that version 2.0.0 of Deeee is now available. It will be a free download for a limited time only.

It now supports two oscillators, allowing you to experiment with difference tone. Difference tone is a psychoacoustic phenomenon. In the old days, you need expensive scopes in a lab to hear it. With Deeee, you can hear it in the comfort of your home. For example, if you set the first frequency to 800Hz and the second to 1200Hz, you should hear a tone at 400Hz quite clearly, even though there is nothing that generates that tone. Download Deeee v2.0 and hear this interesting phenomenon for yourself.
    05-17-12 04:28 AM

Which hearing aids do you have ? My dad uses hearing aid but they dont have bluetooth, he wants a pair with bluetooth on so he can basically do what your doing.

at the moment he has Phonak ear phones that cost a bomb and is pretty peeved to find they dont have bluetooth.

Thanks mate
    05-17-12 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD