If anyone lives in the LA\Van Nuys, Ca area I would pay a couple buck to help me install the Android Market and player! Please I want to keep my playbook but need android apps!! I don't want to screw it up.

Thanks
    08-11-11 07:47 PM
    just wait for the official version.
    08-11-11 09:57 PM
    that could be never!!!! I am just hoping there is a cool fellow playbooker that lives in my area that would help a brother out! guessing that's not you! I am even willing to pay for some help.
    08-11-11 10:56 PM
    i'm local.. Santa Clarita area.. but the official version might be worth waiting for..
    08-13-11 11:36 PM
    Hook him up! I was gonna offer to do it if he paid for shipping both ways BUT that means his device is out of his hands for a while. PLUS i am going away from 8/20 to 8/26 so if i we don't get it to me before the 20 and i don't get it done by the 20th then he's got to wait an extra week. Also shipping it twice risking it getting damaged in transit twice etc. Do it for him get dinner and a few beers for it! Plus that good feeling of having helped someone else!
    08-13-11 11:48 PM
    i am in corona pm me and i can help you do it. probably even through logmein. the steps for marketplace are very easy installing the app player is done through a pc
    08-14-11 02:25 AM
    Teamviewer is a great app for remote support as well: TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet

I like it because it's a little more focused towards one time support without a bunch of software left behind. Depending on the logmein product being used, it might be more of a hassle to setup then Teamviewer.

Don't get me wrong though, I've got probably 30-40 systems I admin with Logmein.
    08-14-11 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD