I really, really hoped I could use the PB for my car diagnostics like the android users can.

It was an issue with the OBDII bluetooth not connecting with the PB's before - still the case?

thx

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...l.torque&hl=en

04-29-12 10:23 AM
    try it and see?
    04-29-12 10:31 AM
    why be a smart a$$ jamaicangirl81??

if that was the answer to everything why even have forums?

I don't own the OBDII reader. Trying to use the HELPFUL forums to see if someone else can help someone else.

The jerks in here are amazing at times - its like its a race to see who can give a worthhless comment the fastest. jamaicangirl seems to have the gold medal in it.
    Settle down there chief! I honestly think she was just trying to be helpful. I don't think she realized that you did not own or that is was a paid app. She was simply trying to suggest you try it and then let the community know if it works or not. We have threads for this very purpose in our sideloading sub forum.
    Jamaicangirl81 and jafobabe like this.
    04-29-12 10:56 AM
    Settle down there chief! I honestly think she was just trying to be helpful. I don't think she realized that you did not own or that is was a paid app. She was simply trying to suggest you try it and then let the community know if it works or not. We have threads for this very purpose in our sideloading sub forum.
    will do - I do - will give the benefit of the doubt. When you are trying to solve a car issue and there is a potential solution just dangling out of reach, it can be frustrating.

I am just hoping that another user has tried the connectivity of the bluetooth OBDII readers since the latest OS update, if it works I will order one today.....
    Last edited by wet_coast; 04-29-12 at 11:10 AM.
    04-29-12 10:59 AM
    thank you very much...

I did NOT NEED that very angry pm message calling me names and such
    04-29-12 02:20 PM
    thank you very much...

I did NOT NEED that very angry pm message calling me names and such
    If you have received an offensive PM please feel free to use the Report option to bring it to the attention of moderators. Look for the red triangle icon probably top right corner of the PM when you view it.

We don't tolerate harassment or insults around here, and any reported messages will get appropriate review by the moderators and forum managers. The only thing we won't do is discuss any action taken - that stays between the handler and alleged offender.
    jafobabe likes this.
    04-29-12 04:30 PM
    If you have received an offensive PM please feel free to use the Report option to bring it to the attention of moderators. Look for the red triangle icon Click to view quoted image
    probably top right corner of the PM when you view it.

We don't tolerate harassment or insults around here, and any reported messages will get appropriate review by the moderators and forum managers. The only thing we won't do is discuss any action taken - that stays between the handler and alleged offender.
    it's ok. i'll let this one go.. Next time i'll probably have to elaborate before I say anything... or not say anything.

i'm not one to ask about an app before i had already gotten it and tried it for myself. i suppose not everyone is like that.
    04-29-12 05:38 PM
    then don't answer on threads where you offer no assistance then...
    04-30-12 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD