I'm definitely seeing my PB close apps without me telling it to... seems to happen when there are 7 - 10 apps / windows open. For instance, I had a word doc open in Docs to Go, then open up my picture app and when I go back to the home screen it's closed.

It also seems to get worse the more stuff I open... When I did a fresh restart, I could open 9 or 10 apps no problem. Now it seems I can't open up more than 7 or 8 without something being automatically closed...

Anybody else seeing this? I assume it's either a bug with my PB, or it's to conserve memory...
    04-19-11 08:16 PM
    thats how the PB manages memory. it gets to low and closes programs that you havent used i think.
    anon1937793 likes this.
    04-19-11 08:25 PM
    I'm definitely seeing my PB close apps without me telling it to... seems to happen when there are 7 - 10 apps / windows open. For instance, I had a word doc open in Docs to Go, then open up my picture app and when I go back to the home screen it's closed.

It also seems to get worse the more stuff I open... When I did a fresh restart, I could open 9 or 10 apps no problem. Now it seems I can't open up more than 7 or 8 without something being automatically closed...

Anybody else seeing this? I assume it's either a bug with my PB, or it's to conserve memory...
    Hmmm...so if you bought a device with Gorilla glass, I bet you'd be slamming it against the pavement to see how tough it is? <g>
    04-19-11 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD