As a bit of a pet project, I've been developing a simple stick animation app similar to pivot. (Google pivot animations or watch some youtube videos if you don't know what I'm talking about). I've become busy, and sort of let the app die, but if there's considerable interest from you guys, I'll consider starting it up again.
    Keep in mind, version 1.0 will be limited. I'll probably allow for videos to only be about 2 mins in length, a certain number of stickfigures on screen, etc, until I can make it more efficient (since it is currently a real memory hog).
    Eventually though, I'm hoping to have a virtually limitless video length, more figures on a frame than you would ever need and a built in stickfigure and video sharing feature as well as any features pivot provides that my v1.0 may not.
    If there's interest I can post screenshots or answer questions.
    unome12333 likes this.
    09-15-11 09:18 PM
    I'd love to see some screenshots and hear more about it! Sounds very cool!!
    09-15-11 09:31 PM
    that would be great, encourage the next David Sproxton or Peter Lord
    09-19-11 07:18 PM
    Sorry guys, it probably looks bad when a developer posts a thread and doesn't even keep up on it, but I've been really busy and my computer overheated the day that my developer certificate expired, making screen shots impossible.
    Anyways, I don't want to rant too much, so I'll stop with this: Here some (very) early screenshots that show the apps pivot influenced simple style, and the "tray" of tools that can be hidden and shown with the top bezel swipe. Enjoy.

PS The screenshots seem low quality compared to the actual app... Is there some way to change the PlayBook's screenshot quality? Normally I would just use the simulator, but as mentioned, my computer is fried.
    09-24-11 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD