I love this game but last week after few glasses of drink I started to played but just after 10' I got something like motion sickness and almost puked,, so I stop for a while, anybody having the same??? now I am enjoying the Star front HD. Love it!!!
    12-12-11 10:34 PM
    hi, im really stuck here, when i fire it doesnt do anything? any ideas please.
    01-03-12 07:36 PM
    yea but how? lol. i first thought that you had to make him/her/it transport in to all three of those chambers to recharge and the fourth time it would just die..but i cant seem to get it into the third one...and by that time all three power columns would be up and i cant hide behind anything while its raping me with its totally unfair gatlin gun lol.

and then on the other hand when you were going through that teleporting maze mumbo jumbo crap the last one was a time freeze of you fighting that thing using the land mines, but i used all the one i could find even laying 4-5 down next to each other then getting the mongoloid to walk over it and still didnt do anything...im at a total loss lol
    yea this damn monster is raping me over and over. i devised so many strategies and i still cant drop this . its becoming depressing. now i read that i should throw the landmines in its charging pods....but thats easier said that done, how do i know which pod it goes into first, i suppose as the say... watever chamber it enters, the guns before that one he is suscptible to.
    02-16-12 09:32 PM
    I am now stuck in the stage where you must use your emp weapon to disable the shield and shoot down the core. Tried bazooka and tried other weapons but I just can't destroy it. Seems no effect even after I disable the shield.

- Charles
    04-26-12 05:16 AM
    Hi all. I'm in the mech suit thing but can't seem to shoot all the bad guys before they kill me. Any tips? (or cheats ). They bad guys are all terribly rude as well and keep shouting 'kill the !'

I hope to make it through this stage. In modern combat 2 I couldn't manage to destroy the tank that Nikkitich fella was in so gave up in the end. But that was a lot further through that game than where I am in nova 2 I think.
    08-10-12 02:10 PM
    08-11-12 06:50 AM
    Well I got through the mech bit finally and onto the next part outside the temple. But it seems like I've hit a glitch near the beginning of there. I've placed a lot of turrets and killed off a lot of attackers. But now i've placed a couple more. I shoot a few bad guys myself but then, even though I don't die and have good health it suddenly comes up to retry or go back to the main menu. I've retried numerous times but the same thing keeps happening. Frustrating.
    08-11-12 02:06 PM
    This game-crack!!! Im up to the second anti air weapons tower. Controlling the mech a bunch levels back was sweet!!!
    Starfront Collision HD-also crack!!! It reminds me of Star Trek: Armada back in 2000 for PC.
    08-11-12 10:32 PM
    I'm not so keen on lumbering around in the mech thing!

I've started the whole thing again to see if the glitch I got outside the temple doesn't happen this time. It's amazing how much more quickly you can do it 2nd time round. Although I'm still struggling a bit with the outdoors section in the mech suit again.
    08-12-12 06:14 AM
    I'm stuck on the final level, where you've to beat that scorpion creature..
    08-12-12 08:18 AM
    Arghh!! Exactly the same thing happening to me ourside the temple. Definitely a glitch. Really annoying.
    08-12-12 09:32 AM
    How can I exit the portal maze after defeating that huge boss that shots missiles, lots of bullets and shoes...
    08-12-12 01:15 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD