I submitted a BlackBerry phone version of the iTunes Sync program last night to App World. Although OS 6.0 and later devices get access to BB's WiFi Music Sync feature via the BlackBerry Desktop software, I sensed there might still be a market for the "one button" sync of my iTunes Sync app. (I'd personally rather do this than download a song or album at a time) Also, this sync works for OS 5.0 devices such as the Bold 9000 which I own.

I don't know whether RIM is allowing such applications that overlap build in BB features, so it will be interesting to see whether they approve it.
    12-19-11 03:01 PM
    Nice, RIM did in fact approve my iTunes Sync app for BlackBerry phones, so if you've enjoyed the app for your PlayBook, consider giving it a go on your phone.

Announced here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...phones-680373/
    12-20-11 02:38 PM
    I just wanted to note that when I tried to purchase my own app, I got the error:

"Purchase service error. (Error Id: 30220)"

My theory about this is that because the app is available for both PlayBook and BlackBerry phones, perhaps App World prevents people from purchasing it on more than one device.

If you tried to purchase the app and got this error, please let me know.

Thanks!
    12-23-11 11:01 AM
    Is there any plan for SALE for this app this weekend? Some apps on App World are on sale for black friday weekend.

I would love to get this app, but right now, it's kind of expensive..3.99 for just syncing music from iTunes. If it has integrated music player like doubletwist player for android, the price would be justified but..
    11-24-12 08:26 PM
    Im often surprised by comments like this. Seriously, 3.99 is considered expensive?
    11-25-12 06:55 PM
    Are there any plans to bring an itunes sync to bb10?
    11-26-12 07:08 AM
    does it work on itunes 11?
    12-01-12 02:15 PM
    Im often surprised by comments like this. Seriously, 3.99 is considered expensive?
    Yes, it is expensive for an app that does nothing but syncing music from iTunes. And not even from playbook to desktop, but only desktop to playbook, which this app is sold separately. And video syncing is ANOTHER app that's sold separately. And I know that the app was originally $0.99 but the dev increased the price, so now I don't want to buy it at a more expensive price.

Sync My iTunes is only 1.99 and syncs everything from iTunes. The only reason I'm not buying that app is because it's not available for Mac yet.

The dev of Sync My iTunes said MAC version is coming really soon, so I'll wait for that if iTunes Sync doesn't go on sale before that. I just hope Sync My iTunes works well when if comes out for Mac.
    12-02-12 08:19 PM
    I just wanted to note that when I tried to purchase my own app, I got the error:

"Purchase service error. (Error Id: 30220)"

My theory about this is that because the app is available for both PlayBook and BlackBerry phones, perhaps App World prevents people from purchasing it on more than one device.

If you tried to purchase the app and got this error, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Daniel, I hope that you havnt caught the appworld disease that I have. Error code 10000, purchase not authorised. I cant buy any apps and RIM cant fix it.
    12-02-12 09:19 PM
    I am now unable to sync in iTunes 11 - error is "error, iTunes xml file, line 235712, position 31." Will you be doing an update soon, Daniel?
    12-03-12 07:57 PM
    I am now unable to sync in iTunes 11 - error is "error, iTunes xml file, line 235712, position 31." Will you be doing an update soon, Daniel?
    12-04-12 01:03 PM
    Daniel helped me tonight by e-mail and we got mine working again. The problem was a bad bit of metadata in my xml file. So iTunes Sync works just fine with 11. Great service! It is great to have his wireless applications to avoid wear and tear on the usb port.
    12-05-12 10:45 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD