Hey,

So i did a quick mobile search and found no related thread, so sorry if this one is repetead:

Yesterday i was searching for apps in the Blackberry.com site and i'm pretty sure that i chose the Playbook first and then got to search for some app/games for it.

Meanhwhile i found "Angry pigs", and, because i thought i was on the Playbook ready apps, i was very happy since i was looking for a Angry Birds like game for the PB.

But, when i went to the app world, i didnt found the game...

Any thoughts? Is it PB compatible?

Tks

Pedro

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    08-09-12 05:53 AM
    Nope, it's not compatible...

08-09-12 06:16 AM
    What's wrong with the "official" Angry Birds games? There are several.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    08-09-12 09:29 AM
    As cwong15 said, the angry birds games (4 i believe including Space) are available in App world from the PlayBook itself.
    08-09-12 09:30 AM
    Angry Pigs is free(at least there's a free version)...

Nuff said ^^

08-09-12 12:06 PM
    sounds like a case of cheapskateitis to me
    08-09-12 12:20 PM
    I don't mind paying for some games/apps(i did - Pocket Rpg - 4,5�), but to pay for a game that has free versions for other platforms isnt for me...

Its kinda sad if you look at it...

08-09-12 12:27 PM
    I don't mind paying for some games/apps(i did - Pocket Rpg - 4,5�), but to pay for a game that has free versions for other platforms isnt for me...

Its kinda sad if you look at it...

Other platforms have literally nothing to do with this. If you want to be upset that another platform has a free version, perhaps look at the subscriber base and potential to make money. RIM has, lets call it, 2 million PlayBook users worldwide. Android tablet and iPads have many many times this. Adding a free version (even ad supported) on those platforms gets people to notice your application/game much easier. Once they notice, you can attract them to your other products that they might pay for.
    08-09-12 12:32 PM
    There should be a free version, thats all i'm saying. Maybe if got that into it i would buy the full(Angry birds in this case) version.

But, in this case, i won't

I'm not going to pay 4,50� for a Angry Birds game, that i can wait and play on gf little android phone.

I'm not!

Thanks for your help directing me to another game with these characteristics...

08-09-12 12:41 PM
    I get your point though

But,I would like a game like that to play a little here and there, not like i played Pocket Rpg or Eternal Legacy, that i sat on the couch full afternoons... That's why i wanted a free version.

That's all

08-09-12 12:45 PM
    I've said this before -- I will gladly pay a few $$$$ for a game or app with NO ADS.
    08-09-12 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD