So angry birds is coming to facebook some time soon and that means it will be flash based. So playbook will be able to play it. If a real app does not come out for qnx on playbook. Angry Birds Online Version to Land On Facebook in April | Gadgets And Gizmos
    xxplosive82 likes this.
    03-23-11 07:18 PM
    Funny... I never put 2 and 2 together lol... What a great way to get our Angry Birds on!
    03-23-11 09:46 PM
    Am I the only one who's grown tired of Angry Birds?
    flash24 likes this.
    03-23-11 09:46 PM
    Am I the only one who's grown tired of Angry Birds?
    No - I am too, and I've never even seen it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 09:55 PM
    I don't personally know what's so good about Angry Birds.. I've spent more times updating the app on my iPod than actually playing it..
    03-23-11 09:59 PM
    Whew.. Thought I was the only one It was fun for a while but I got bored with it and it seemed to always be in your face. A couple of months ago I was on my PS3 and it popped up Angry Birds on what's new, yes it's even on the PS3.
    03-23-11 10:04 PM
    For those that do not have a facebook account we are out of luck. I played the version that came with the iPad and I can see how it would be boring after awhile.

**** I do not even have the 2 games that game withe my Storm 1 loaded anymore.
    03-24-11 12:55 PM
    Keeping in mind that this isn't all that important to me or anything, but I thought I would give Angry Birds on Facebook a try on my playbook. It loads up to the initial screen but never actually starts playing the start of the actual game. I've played other Fbook games on the PB so I wondered, is there something different about this game?

Has anyone else tried this and it worked? Perhaps this is the only game on the world that is internet based that somehow runs on Silverlight lol
    11-28-11 07:37 PM
    Lets see what happens would be great to be able to play it on the playbook.
    11-28-11 07:59 PM
    Lets see what happens would be great to be able to play it on the playbook.
    you can - just in foreign language super lag form
    11-28-11 09:27 PM
    but if its an online app from facebook you will need to be connected to data to play it right ??
    11-28-11 09:50 PM
    you can - just in foreign language super lag form
    I would rather wait but thanks for the info.
    11-28-11 09:52 PM
    ummm just upgrade to 2.0 beta I can download almost all the
    android games I want. Personally I think Angry birds is weak
    I played a couple of levels and it got boring. I do like the sound they make
    lol kinda funny.
    11-28-11 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD