I have been unable to locate ANY Android apps that can be used on the Playbook. There is no Netflix, Pandora, Epocrates, Kindle, Google Earth, CNBC etc. There is STILL no decent dictionary or Yellowbook app. AppWorld appears to be just as deserted as it was before OS 2.0. I am very shocked and disappointed. Another RIM failure.
    02-23-12 12:27 PM
    Another case of not researching the topic... RIM never said any of the titles you mentioned would be available.... I could see you point if RIM anounced all these titles and did not produce them... but I defy you to show me any Press Release from RIM that states any of the Android titles you mentioned would be released.. Yours is a case of assumption on your part and you know what that means....

As for Android Apps there are hundreds on App World... RiM made the choice not differentiate native apps from android... a very smart branding move on their part.... RIM made it very clear all Android apps had to be submitted to them.... If the big developers decided not to submit... you cannot make them.....

It gets very tedious after a while listening to all the peoples expectation.... I am almost to the point if Android is so important to you .... GO BUY ONE.....

RIM is finally starting to get their act togehter... They delivered the OS when they said with many of the features they promised and then some.... About time to give them a little credit for changing things. when you blame them for your expectations then you just re-enforce the worlds veiw of RIM..... If RIM is to survive then this needs to change... How about supporting them for great hardware and starting to change their ways.....
    02-23-12 12:49 PM
    *epic facepalm*

you need to look outside of appworld

next time do some reading before ********
    typical crApple fanboi

http://crackberry.com/how-get-kindle...your-blackberr
    02-23-12 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD