Tanks man, all under control now!!!

cheers.
    03-04-12 02:33 PM
    BTW, thanks for the work you put into this. Helps the community
    03-06-12 06:01 AM
    Any change someone could get me the rogers Live application to view TV on Android platform?
    https://market.android.com/details?i...BsYXkucm9kbyJd
    I found this link which if I had an android tablet would allow me to get it myself, but of course I dont have one
    How To Download Android Market Apps To Your Computer - APK Downloader
    thanks in advance.
    I have the same problem as you do (No android tablet) This is the app that actually allows you to view live TV (Rogers Live TV): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android&rdot=1

I was also hoping that someone can convert this to BAR for use on Playbook along with any other Rogers apps.
    03-08-12 09:01 AM
    i am trying to do the side loading process so i can get kindle on my playbook, but the google doc says it needs a bar. what does this mean? on my mac I can see all fields of the google doc, but on my pc the links aren't there. is there a better way? I know bb's not computers so this is totally frustrating
    there is also a comment about choosing previously converted files/apps......uh? what? that step is missing on how to convert.
    i would really appreciate some help
    thanks
    03-11-12 09:19 PM
    i am trying to do the side loading process so i can get kindle on my playbook, but the google doc says it needs a bar. what does this mean? on my mac I can see all fields of the google doc, but on my pc the links aren't there. is there a better way? I know bb's not computers so this is totally frustrating
    there is also a comment about choosing previously converted files/apps......uh? what? that step is missing on how to convert.
    i would really appreciate some help
    thanks
    Not sure exactly what you're referring to, but you should watch this video and article by CrackBerry: http://crackberry.com/how-use-androi...-and-load-apps

Its really helpful and hopefully can clear up your issues.
    03-11-12 11:32 PM
    This is a long thread so I may be missing something but why aren't the links working on the first post with all the downloadable bar files and the google docs spreadsheet, why are there so many apps with no download link?
    03-12-12 10:23 AM
    I am having the same issues not being able to access any of the files.
    03-12-12 11:36 AM
    This is a long thread so I may be missing something but why aren't the links working on the first post with all the downloadable bar files and the google docs spreadsheet, why are there so many apps with no download link?
    That apk2Bar spreadsheet is heavily outdated and isn't kept up to date, I guess because the OP of the sheet don't have time to maintain it. I'm not 100% sure though...

I've been working on a request based spreadsheet myself with all working links. The link's in my signature below:
    03-12-12 01:23 PM
    So I installed the bar file that was floating around for the Kindle via sideloading, but I still continue to not be able to launch it. It always errors out.

What am I missing?
    03-13-12 11:49 PM
    spreadsheets come and go, it may be updated now, but i have found out of the 4 spreadsheets maintained by members, they all eventually lose interest and links go bye bye, our app store is always maintained and will never go away.
    03-13-12 11:54 PM
    So I installed the bar file that was floating around for the Kindle via sideloading, but I still continue to not be able to launch it. It always errors out.

What am I missing?
    When you say it "errors out", what do the use mean exactly? Give us the error message..
    03-14-12 05:00 AM
    It says on the spreadsheet that Fifa has been converted and works. Has anyone out there done this and if so does it work. Any chance of the .bar!?
    03-15-12 10:14 AM
    It says on the spreadsheet that Fifa has been converted and works. Has anyone out there done this and if so does it work. Any chance of the .bar!?
    FIFA is a paid app and will not be converted. However, Real Soccer 2012 was converted and tested and does NOT work.
    03-15-12 11:44 AM
    FIFA is a paid app and will not be converted. However, Real Soccer 2012 was converted and tested and does NOT work.
    Does that mean that it's not actually possible to create a fifa.bar because its a paid app or that it is possible (and works as stated in the spreadsheet) but wont be posted up here because it is a paid app and the majority of the bars on here are free ones?
    03-17-12 02:04 AM
    Does that mean that it's not actually possible to create a fifa.bar because its a paid app or that it is possible (and works as stated in the spreadsheet) but wont be posted up here because it is a paid app and the majority of the bars on here are free ones?
    It won't be posted here because its a paid app.
    kozmonaut likes this.
    03-17-12 03:27 AM
    Where can I find the .bar files for skype and other converted apps...i'm pretty new at this and i'm so confused!! please help
    03-17-12 09:31 AM
    If it's a paid app it won't be linked on here as a bar usually as that would be promoting piracy. Confirming that it works if converted means that if you legally obtained the apk file corresponding to the version (purchase the app via android marketplace on an android device, use a program like Astro file manager that can save it as a .apk then convert it to a BAR) then you will usually know it will work.
    03-17-12 03:00 PM
    OK. Somehow, I previously misposted this in a wrong thread. --

I've found links in this thread for Blogger and Olive Tree's Biblereader. Blogger I found in several posts, Biblereader in a sig link to a list of bar files. But all the download links don't work. Some are MegaUpload, still held by the feds. Some no longer allowing public DLs, thanks to MegaUploads problems, and a MediaFire link that seems to no longer be valid. Does anyone have working links to bar files for these two? A good Bible study system and a blogging tool that works well and could be used offline are the two things to make the Playbook my "must have" device. Thanks.
    03-21-12 08:21 AM
    Where can I find the .bar files for skype and other converted apps...i'm pretty new at this and i'm so confused!! please help
    Hmm great idea! Has anyone tried converting Skype yet...

Sorry.. lame attempt at being funny, but a 2 sec search would show Skype doesn't work.
    03-21-12 08:38 AM
    For the record.. a converted android APK file for FIFA 12 DOES NOT work.
    03-21-12 08:41 AM
    Does anyone by any chance have a converted bar file for the New Yorker magazine Android app? Would love to be able to read my subscription on the PlayBook!
    I came here to ask the same thing - they have an Android app in the Amazon store, it's free and once you have it you can either register as a print subscriber (which I am) or buy a digital sub. If anyone converts this app I'd be really happy!
    03-21-12 12:58 PM
    I came here to ask the same thing - they have an Android app in the Amazon store, it's free and once you have it you can either register as a print subscriber (which I am) or buy a digital sub. If anyone converts this app I'd be really happy!
    I'd be happy to convert the app for you if you provide me with the google play link using this form: Request an Android App to be Converted

Here are all the apps I've already converted: Converted Android Apps List

Also Check out my thread on CrackBerry for more converted apps and updates: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=7227165
    03-22-12 01:45 AM
    I'd be happy to convert the app for you if you provide me with the google play link using this form: Request an Android App to be Converted
    Thanks - I can't get into that URL from work but I'll look at it tonight. Can I just get the google play link from play.google.com? ... sorry, I'm very Android illiterate...

Edited to add: I can't find it at google play, it's a free app in the Amazon app store... see here. Does that mean you can't convert it?
    Last edited by fotyc; 03-22-12 at 06:43 AM.
    03-22-12 06:38 AM
    Thanks - I can't get into that URL from work but I'll look at it tonight. Can I just get the google play link from play.google.com? ... sorry, I'm very Android illiterate...

Edited to add: I can't find it at google play, it's a free app in the Amazon app store... see here. Does that mean you can't convert it?
    Ya sorry, to keep things clean I don't download APKs anywhere else but from Google Play. This way I can make sure of the quality of the app and make sure its free. This can also be the case from the Amazon Store, but I don't have access to it.
    03-22-12 10:26 AM
    Ya sorry, to keep things clean I don't download APKs anywhere else but from Google Play. This way I can make sure of the quality of the app and make sure its free. This can also be the case from the Amazon Store, but I don't have access to it.
    Well thanks anyway... maybe it's something that the publisher made just for the Kindle Fire??? that makes no sense but I'll keep looking around for a way to get the APK.
    03-22-12 12:17 PM
917 ... 3334353637
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD