Hi all,
    Can anyone suggest an alternative streaming video player app on the Playbook to VPlayer on Android? I have a linux satellite box I want to stream directly to my tablet .... VPlayer works like a dream on my Android phone but can't find an equivalent app on my playbook unfortunately. Tried Vplayer on the App store and that was sadly next to useless.

Any help gratefully received as this is the only thing stopping the PB being the perfect tablet for me!
    06-18-12 04:35 AM
    try Act 1 media player:

most part time stream work in this app. But I tested only with files in ftp servers(my computer how ftp server). Can only play files suported by playbook.

Act-1-Video-Player-v3.14.0.bar
    shb2 likes this.
    06-18-12 06:23 PM
    try Act 1 media player:

most part time stream work in this app. But I tested only with files in ftp servers(my computer how ftp server). Can only play files suported by playbook.

Act-1-Video-Player-v3.14.0.bar
    Thanks for the reply. Looked promising (i.e. it didn't crash!) but I get an error when I attempt to stream the link. It's in M3U format if that's an issue?
    06-19-12 05:07 AM
    Thanks for the reply. Looked promising (i.e. it didn't crash!) but I get an error when I attempt to stream the link. It's in M3U format if that's an issue?
    I never tried M3U format, only videos. I tested MP4, AVI and MKV files and work.
    Last edited by darktempla; 06-19-12 at 09:01 PM.
    06-19-12 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD