Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. cheekyvirgin's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default All video format player?

    Hi

    IS there any video player available which could play most of the file format on plabook.

    Please link me if there any bar file or app available to download.

    Thanks
  2. pacoman03's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,233 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    What kind of video are you trying to play? As far as I know, the only videos that the native player can't play but that can be played on the playbook is flash, and there are a couple of cheap apps in app world that exclusively play flash.
  3. enzo07i's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    248 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    I want RMVB player to play my anime' series collection
  4. dew066's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    200 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    I want something to play all audio formats. I can't play AC3 format.
  5. geokilla's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    70 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enzo07i View Post
    I want RMVB player to play my anime' series collection
    Your anime is in RMVB?! Wtf? My anime is in .avi, .mkv, or .mp4. Only RMVB files I got are the TVB dramas...

    Btw Android players can't play RMVB on Playbook. Heck they don't even run
  6. cheekyvirgin's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
    Your anime is in RMVB?! Wtf? My anime is in .avi, .mkv, or .mp4. Only RMVB files I got are the TVB dramas...

    Btw Android players can't play RMVB on Playbook. Heck they don't even run
    i want to play avi, mkv mp4 but on some video i can not hear the audio... any solution
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekyvirgin View Post
    i want to play avi, mkv mp4 but on some video i can not hear the audio... any solution
    You best stick with video that have mp3 or acc audio components. Either Gspot (not what it sounds like) or MediaInfo can show the contents of the video to check the audio components.

Posting Permissions