Ide love to be able to use airplay for audio to my pioneer receiver.
    Exactly the same thing. My pioneer reciever rock....audio only...over airplay....

so if you are ever doing a audio streeming to airplay i'd say:

shut up and take my money
    02-28-12 11:39 PM
    The only issue is that for the Apple TV videos need to be a specific format of MP4. I've been looking into some possibilities.

But I'd feel bad in some ways to put out a video airplay app that could only play specific types of files however at the same time there maybe no solutions on mobile platforms.

Maybe what I'll do is put out the video app initially being only to pay those specific mp4 file types and then update later if I'm able to get other formats playing.
    Both of these are a great idea. My favorite part about the PlayBook is that it records in .mp4 so I do not have to convert the file to use on my Mac. You shouldn't have to many people wanting to use other formats.

If they have an Apple product they should know only .mp4 and .mov work with Apple products.
    02-28-12 11:55 PM
    100% sold "like times 10 for airvideo"
    GH440 likes this.
    02-29-12 12:42 AM
    This is cool but i want it the other way.
    I want to watch videos on my playbook streaming from my NAS setup which is Freenas that i would pay for big time i would.
    I don't want to send stuff from my playbook to my TV i want to send stuff video, music etc to my Playbook from NAS handy for watching in bed and what not.

evilson
    02-29-12 01:53 AM
    You have my support!
    Vector-SS likes this.
    02-29-12 02:13 AM
    If you could do streaming from pb to airport devices it would be awesome. I think another developer (Daniel Bigham) was looking into this but we never saw an app. I would buy an app like this in a second.
    johnosso likes this.
    02-29-12 05:23 AM
    Same here, I need a app that streams my music to my apple airport express..!
    02-29-12 06:59 AM
    I'm very interested as well, both the photo & the video features. I also have a wdtv media player. I'll check to see if it recognizes the PB when I get home.
    02-29-12 07:22 AM
    I think it would be cool if you released both Apps as one.
    02-29-12 07:35 AM
    Don't limit your App to Apple TV. I am using an app on my Logitech Revue that plays off my iTouch. Works very well. I would love to do the same thing off my Blackberry Playbook. If the App works from PB to Apple TV, it should be possible to do the same to the GTV.

That would be a sweet thing. For me any way
    02-29-12 09:10 AM
    Add video support and i will by it! Don't know if will RIM will approve though since tjey maybe coming out with an Appletv competitor at some time. Would love this capibility though
    02-29-12 11:24 AM
    Same here, I need a app that streams my music to my apple airport express..!
    ^^^ 2nd this, will gladly pay for a streaming app from the music player.
    02-29-12 11:59 AM
    I want this on my 9900!
    02-29-12 12:01 PM
    I have an ipad, playbook, and apple TV... I was hoping that someone would develop an app that would work with my apple TV and my playbook. I wasn't holding my breathe. Seriously i would definitely make use of this app!.. I'm not a fan of the HDMI plug in option...especially since i can use airplay with my Ipad.

Btw i'm referring to video option... not really interested in photos over AppleTv.

P.S. yes i would pay for it!
    02-29-12 01:37 PM
    Count me in for AirPlay. I'd be more than happy to pay for video support. Cheers!

James
    02-29-12 03:06 PM
    Count me in for AirPlay. I'd be more than happy to pay for video support. Cheers!

James
    another here for the video streaming
    02-29-12 04:49 PM
    Very awesome!! I would definitely be interested in purchasing this app!
    02-29-12 07:49 PM
    airplay, I love it !

Wys?ane z mojego BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps za pomoc? Tapatalk
    03-01-12 03:35 PM
    Same here as soon as video app is here ill buy it for all 5 of my playbooks
    03-01-12 04:17 PM
    i've already bought panaromic, really like the photo it makes, just a little bit hard when matching the parts though, also might be better to get a new, larger, more impressive logo . airplay is something i've always wanted for the playbook, especially for video playback (will it support video playback from browser by the way? ), i'll definitely buy it if available, thank you heaps, keep up the good work
    03-01-12 06:50 PM
    Airplay for audio and video. i'm in !
    03-02-12 10:58 AM
    Just wanted to let you guys know that ImageAirplay is in App World now:

Buy ImageAirplay - Download ImageAirplay - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

So far it's been getting good reviews so check it out.

Also just wanted to give you an update on the video stuff. I plan to start working on the video Airplay implementation in April. (too busy with real work til then plus I'm speaking at a conference at the end of March FITC // Spotlight: Javascript // HAXE + JS ==)
    03-06-12 09:37 AM
    Mikko, With Image Airplay, can we browse our Network to go grab files (via a NAS device) or the picutre needs to be in our blackberry to airply it to the aTV?

Do you think it will be possible on the Playbook to do so in a future update?
    03-06-12 03:28 PM
    Hmmm... I unfortunately don't have a NAS. (probably should) I'm not sure how the Playbook would see it.

It would be a very cool feature I'll have to look into it but I'd say getting a VideoAirplay maybe a top priority.

See the thing is there would be two things that we'd have to figure out:
    A) How would the playbook find out the nas's ip address and hook up to it
    B) How do you transfer files from the NAS to the Playbook.
    03-06-12 03:37 PM
    would be grate, to have audio airplay...

Wys?ane z mojego BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps za pomoc? Tapatalk
    03-06-12 04:24 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD