I just noticed this its free and it looks pretty good
    Wolfgan and kwkid like this.
    05-20-11 03:08 PM
    I just noticed this its free and it looks pretty good
    was just commenting on this in the file commander thread, is a very good app, more for `organising` rather than launching your items, but does it very well
    05-20-11 03:13 PM
    Very pleased with it so far. Got rid of that stupid music track that comes preloaded.

Can't complain for free that's for sure.
    05-20-11 04:04 PM
    Any way to get rid of the pre-loaded wallpaper too ?
    05-20-11 04:18 PM
    Any way to get rid of the pre-loaded wallpaper too ?
    So what would happen if we delete that goofy pre-loaded wallpaper. I've grown rather tired of those blurry Christmas tree bulbs. I was going to delete them but then wondered what would happen when I try to go to say App World.
    05-20-11 06:18 PM
    yes, it works great and free. just paid 5 bucks for the other one.
    mlb13 likes this.
    05-20-11 06:31 PM
    It doesnt access you bb phone files though alas. Would be nice to have a thumbnail look too, but like the layout of it.
    05-20-11 07:18 PM
    Yeah, without thumbnails, it's difficult to use, but for free, you get more than what you pay for. So to make it more functional, is there any way to actually see the name of the files when you look at your pictures and videos?
    05-20-11 11:08 PM
    This will serve it's purpose for me. At least till filecommander becomes available or RIM get their act together and give us some decent native apps.
    05-20-11 11:36 PM
    Agreed, I would definitely rather have a native anything than having to rely on a 3rd party app, at least until we get BB-like integration with the system....but I like how AirBrowser is laid out, and to be able to finally get rid of Pete Yorn...priceless
    05-21-11 09:08 AM
    Agreed, I would definitely rather have a native anything than having to rely on a 3rd party app, at least until we get BB-like integration with the system....but I like how AirBrowser is laid out, and to be able to finally get rid of Pete Yorn...priceless
    Where did you find "Pete Yorn?" I see it under music but I know that is not its real physical location. I and would prefer copying it to my computer as a backup and then delete from the pb, rather than totally eliminating it.
    05-21-11 10:24 AM
    It's in the music folder, not under any folders, like you said. The only problem is that it's hidden from anything else that connects to it (hence why no one could delete it until file browser apps came about). People have found it using the file:// address in the web browser as well so I find it more likely that the OS is hiding it. I don't know of an easy to way copy it from the Playbook itself, but maybe using Air Browser you can copy it to another folder that you CAN access through a computer. Like the downloads folder
    05-21-11 10:58 AM
    I have a feeling it is protected, possibly by drm and cannot be copied. I'd also like the location to copy/paste the sample video.
    05-21-11 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD