I purchased Air Attack for my Z10 a couple months back, but ended up trading my Z for the Q10. The game is not available for the Q10, and would be terrible on the smaller screen regardless. One day, while I was on my playbook I realized that it was on it's BlackBerry World. I clicked on the icon and it takes me to the game's info page where you buy or download, but there is no button for downloading or purchasing. I've tried contacting Unity games with no luck. Any ideas? I feel like it has something to do with my BlackBerry id, but would love if someone has some insight. Also, it is not in "my world" either.....

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 07:22 PM
    I purchased Air Attack for my Z10 a couple months back, but ended up trading my Z for the Q10. The game is not available for the Q10, and would be terrible on the smaller screen regardless. One day, while I was on my playbook I realized that it was on it's BlackBerry World. I clicked on the icon and it takes me to the game's info page where you buy or download, but there is no button for downloading or purchasing. I've tried contacting Unity games with no luck. Any ideas? I feel like it has something to do with my BlackBerry id, but would love if someone has some insight. Also, it is not in "my world" either.....

Posted via CB10

did you use same bbid on z10 as playbook?
    07-08-13 07:43 PM
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 07:54 PM
    I had a similar problem with Sonic Ep. 1 which I bought on Z10 and wanted to download on PlayBook (it's an universal app) but the game's entry didn't show the download/buy option and the game neither showed up on the uninstalled list even if updated.
    Resetting the AppWorld cache a few times helped. You do this by bringing up the keyboard in AppWorld and typing in rst (or RST?). There is no direct feedback if successful - you see it when you close and open AppWorld and it reloads all the sections.
    07-09-13 12:21 AM
    I went through the exact same issue you both had, with both games. BlackBerry is aware of the issue and states that they are working on a fix for it. The issue is not on the PlayBook end of things but server side.

Best to buy first on PlayBook, then download on BB10 to avoid the problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 02:00 AM
    Thanks for the tip and for the update. Hopefully, it is something they get resolved quickly!

Posted via CB10
    EchoesFX likes this.
    07-09-13 05:19 PM
    It looks like whatever they did during the recent maintenance fixed this issue for me. I can now download both titles on the PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 02:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD