Just noticed that there is a new upgrade for Advanced Camera. I am not sure of what is changed.

The description notes that ALL upgrades remain FREE so that if Appworld (BBWorld) suggests otherwise, it is an Appworld error.
    08-26-13 12:02 PM
    Just noticed that there is a new upgrade for Advanced Camera. I am not sure of what is changed.

The description notes that ALL upgrades remain FREE so that if Appworld (BBWorld) suggests otherwise, it is an Appworld error.
    Thanks for the heads up F2. I love this app. Between this app, Origami Browser, Neutron Music Player and a side loaded copy of Repligo Reader (PDF Reader works well too from BB World) my PlayBook keeps on rocking.
    yellowhammer and FF22 like this.
    08-26-13 12:55 PM
    Thanks for the heads up F2. I love this app. Between this app, Origami Browser, Neutron Music Player and a side loaded copy of Repligo Reader (PDF Reader works well too from BB World) my PlayBook keeps on rocking.
    I've probably asked this before - but you like Neutron Player? You can adjust various pitches/tones? What about volume boost? On the plane the other day I was having a bit of an issue with sound - I forgot my "noise cancelling" headphones (not bose)! Actually, I would have used Volume Boost for the video I was watching, too!
    08-26-13 03:39 PM
    I've probably asked this before - but you like Neutron Player? You can adjust various pitches/tones? What about volume boost? On the plane the other day I was having a bit of an issue with sound - I forgot my "noise cancelling" headphones (not bose)! Actually, I would have used Volume Boost for the video I was watching, too!
    I sort of like it and sort of not like it. But the like it outweighs the not like it part. I know that sound wishy washy but the technology crammed into that app is awesome. The UI (though recently improved) is still a mess in my opinion and that is the "hate" part of my affair with Neutron. But, if you can get used to the nuances of moving around in the app, yes it really does sound awesome and brings the PlayBook to life. I LOVE the 3D spatial sound they use in the app. Most times I find this type of thing gimmicky but not in Neutron. I can adjust things to my liking and it makes all my music pop - especially with the great PlayBook speakers.

Now as for adjusting tempo and pitch, yet it has the capability to do this though I don't personally use the feature. It has a very accurate equalizer built in and as for volume boost, I know that the PlayBook itself has a volume boost feature that always pops up with a warning. I find the volume level of Neutron to be very good. It has a slider that you can max out if you wish but I never use mine that high. I use earphones that block outside noises so well that if I don't pay attention, I can get killed. I don't have any experience with noise cancelling earphones...

Here's the Neutron feature breakdown: Neutron Music Player

It's insane what this app can do. I just wish the UI was designed better. It's getting better, but still needs work in my opinion. I'd buy this app in a heart beat. I never use the default music player now...only this. Kalemsoft for videos (just my preference) and that's that.
    08-26-13 06:18 PM