mmmkay so today i wondered to the app world like i usually do seeing if i could actually find a diamond in the ruff. well i found adobe viewer, what is it? it was free so downloaded it :P
    06-06-11 07:41 PM
    I downloaded it too. It appeared to do nothing, so I asked Google what an "Adobe Viewer" does, but alas he did not know and the search yielded nothing but dead ends. So yeah...

The interface did look a little like the Reader's Digest app, though, so maybe it's for viewing publications?
    06-06-11 11:15 PM
    I tried to login with my Adobe account but it keeps telling me the password is wrong. When I then go to the Adobe site I can sign in with it just fine. Is this some sort of different account? I'm using my main Adobe account, the one I also have my CS5.5 registrations on and such.

Ideas?
    06-07-11 11:54 AM
    i logged in via the app no problem, but how do u use it? it must sync with your library via cloud but i dunno.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-11 12:21 PM
    maybe it will do something later. something amazing but idk it was free
    the description says its for viewing digital publications. for sharing and downloading publications after being created in the adobe digital publishing suite. so its for that....
    Last edited by drethos; 06-07-11 at 12:28 PM.
    06-07-11 12:22 PM
    I'm guessing it's used to view publications from InDesign. I'll try to look into it later. As of now it doesn't do anything but show a main page when I start it up.

I made several spreads I'd like to view on it so hopefully I can get it working.
    06-07-11 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD