I just wanted to write a quick review for this app. I work for the yellow pages group in canada and our company had a province wide conference call with a presentation on adobe connect. The best part is that everyone is tuck at their desks watching online. where am i? you got it. im out and about specifically at starbucks! the app works great no flaws that i have found atleast!

Great for all companies to take advantage of.
    04-20-11 10:15 AM
    The Adobe connect looks really exciting. I'm not sure i can use it though, have to see if I can get on our corp VPN with the PlayBook. I really hope I can because we use Adobe Connect all the time at work!
    04-20-11 12:41 PM
    It should be fine. with yellow pages everything we do is on a corp vpn, however when doing a conference with adobe you normally just get a weblink along the lines of "abccompany.acrobat.com/conferencetitle" that is how it is for me. the i simply need to log in with my work email and password.

this is more of a service that your company would take advantage of through adobe than running it through you vpn. not sure if that helps or not though...
    04-20-11 01:48 PM
    It should be fine. with yellow pages everything we do is on a corp vpn, however when doing a conference with adobe you normally just get a weblink along the lines of "abccompany.acrobat.com/conferencetitle" that is how it is for me. the i simply need to log in with my work email and password.

this is more of a service that your company would take advantage of through adobe than running it through you vpn. not sure if that helps or not though...
    It is probably just redirecting you to the actual adobe connect URL.
    04-21-11 11:30 AM
    any idea why mine is getting stuck at the Connecting.... screen.

I entered a valid meeting URL that i am hosting...enter as guest...and it appears working and then gets hung up when it says Connecting...

FYI - The meeting is open to anyone with the url.
    04-21-11 11:33 AM
    Have you been able to get the front camera on the Playbook to work on Adobe Connect? I was hoping to use this for video conferencing. I can see other users on the Playbook but they can't see me, and I couldn't find any way to turn the camera on.
    04-25-11 08:41 AM
    who ever is hosting the meeting has to enable video and audio for you. when they do, the webcam and microphone icon will appear on the right of the screen and you can begin to broadcast to the meeting
    04-25-11 08:50 AM
    there is a large problem with this app though. If you want to type into a chat box, it doesn't let you do so until you select the chat box tab. Hopefully this is better with a bluetooth keyboard...
    04-25-11 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD