Hi,

I'd like to introduce an app called "Abcday". The app is designed to teach kids how to read, write, and recognize alphabets. There's also a singing section, where kids can burst the ABC bubble to learn Alphabet Song. It's certainly a fun way to know ABC!

Abcday is available on PlayBook Appworld, you can try this app for FREE. Here's the link to the app Free Abcday Lite - Download Abcday Lite - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Please leave us an appropriate review if you enjoy the app. Thanks!
    Last edited by chessboard; 09-15-11 at 11:20 AM.
    09-15-11 08:03 AM
    Good app - my daughter loves it, but the singing part of the app has been very laggy recently. It has been lagging so badly, all the letters will be overlapped to the point of where you can't see any of the letters in the bubbles. Basicly 2/3 of the alphabet will still be on the screen and overlapped when the song ends.

Any updates coming soon?
    chessboard likes this.
    09-15-11 08:51 AM
    Good app - my daughter loves it, but the singing part of the app has been very laggy recently. It has been lagging so badly, all the letters will be overlapped to the point of where you can't see any of the letters in the bubbles. Basicly 2/3 of the alphabet will still be on the screen and overlapped when the song ends.

Any updates coming soon?
    Hi zee921

We have take a look at the source code again today, have tried to fix it and it's ok now. We're going to upload the update in next few days. Thanks for the feedback!
    09-16-11 01:35 AM
    Hi zee921

We have take a look at the source code again today, have tried to fix it and it's ok now. We're going to upload the update in next few days. Thanks for the feedback!
    Great news - thanks for the response!

One more question. Would it be possible to add a feature to go straight to a specific letter in the drawing section? My daughter wants to work on certain letters
    09-16-11 08:38 AM
    Great news - thanks for the response!

One more question. Would it be possible to add a feature to go straight to a specific letter in the drawing section? My daughter wants to work on certain letters
    Hi,

Actually the feature is already there. There's an "a-z" button on the left bottom of the screen, which will bring you to the alphabets list.

I suppose your daughter can now pick which letter to work on without having to complete the alphabet sequence . Let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!
    zee921 likes this.
    09-16-11 09:39 AM
    Hi,

Actually the feature is already there. There's an "a-z" button on the left bottom of the screen, which will bring you to the alphabets list.

I suppose your daughter can now pick which letter to work on without having to complete the alphabet sequence . Let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!
    Wow - I totally missed that!
    09-16-11 10:29 AM
    @zee921

By the way, We have updated the abcday app to the latest version. Bug fixed. Hope you can enjoy the update. Thanks!
    09-22-11 05:56 AM
    @zee921

By the way, We have updated the abcday app to the latest version. Bug fixed. Hope you can enjoy the update. Thanks!
    Good work - my daughter tried it out last night
    chessboard likes this.
    09-22-11 08:50 AM
    I bought the full version yesterday. Really good app, especially with the word writing practice. Thanks.
    chessboard likes this.
    09-22-11 10:16 AM
    For those who haven't tried Abcday, perhaps you can watch the app's short demo video to see if it's worth a try.

You can download the lite version for FREE :
    Free Abcday Lite - Download Abcday Lite - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Thanks!
    09-30-11 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD