Hey, has anyone picked this game up yet? The screenshots actually look pretty nice, and I'm wondering about the gameplay.
    11-21-12 06:11 AM
    Ah, bugger it. Couldn't help myself. So, the game is surprisingly fun. The graphics and physics are great. The gameplay is simple and intuitive. And the game modes are few but diverse. You play on a shuffleboard, and can choose from straight shuffleboard, shuffle bowling, and shuffle poker bowling.

In shuffleboard, you can play alone, against the computer, or pass your PlayBook to a friend when it's their turn. The rules are simple, slide your shuffle thing into the 1, 2 or 3 point zones, without sliding off the table. You can bump your or your opponent's shuffle things, and after a four shot round, the one with the shuffle thing closest to the end of the table reaps the points. You decide at the beginning of the game what the winning score value will be, for shorter or longer matches.

In bowling, it's bowling rules with 10 pins. You can play by yourself, against a computer, or against another player on your PkayBook, as in shuffleboard. You can slide your shuffle thing to the left or right, and adjust the angle. The swipe of your finger has the final say on the strength and accuracy of your angle.

In bowling poker, you can play by yourself, or a computer opponent. Why you can't play against another player in this mode defies logic. But anyway. You have 10 rounds, gaining a card for a spare, and two cards for a strike. The aim is to make the best 5 card poker hand by the end of it. Once you have 5 cards in your hand, you can start discarding and drawing with every subsequent spare or strike.

You unlock more opponents as you beat them. The game records your stats, and has achievements. Overall, a simple, well-made made and thoroughly satisfying and enjoyable game. Get yo shuffle thang on!
    Attached Thumbnails 10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000082.jpg   10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000084.jpg   10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000090.jpg   10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000092.jpg   10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000095.jpg  

10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000093.jpg   10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000094.jpg   10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000097.jpg   10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000096.jpg   10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000099.jpg  

10 Pin Shuffle Bowling!-img_00000100.jpg  
    11-21-12 08:01 AM
    Just installed and played.......very nice!
    11-22-12 12:03 PM
    bought., installed ane played. nice game. but does anyome else have it hanging the pb? only a 3 finger reset will sort it out! steange. happened twice now
    11-22-12 06:49 PM
    bought., installed ane played. nice game. but does anyome else have it hanging the pb? only a 3 finger reset will sort it out! steange. happened twice now
    Hmm, hasn't happened to me yet, but I haven't played it for long periods of time. Just 5 minutes games throughout the day.
    11-23-12 09:15 AM
    Yeah it is weird - happened again earlier to me. No clue. I think it's to do with orientation of the screen & the fact it defaults to portrait mode. Seems when it happens the PB is in landscape & sometimes doesn't like moving from one to another. Rotating the screen to portrait before launching & i've had no issues since (well, so far!). But I do love the game, great time waster, especially the Bowling Poker!
    11-23-12 10:30 AM
    Yeah it is weird - happened again earlier to me. No clue. I think it's to do with orientation of the screen & the fact it defaults to portrait mode. Seems when it happens the PB is in landscape & sometimes doesn't like moving from one to another. Rotating the screen to portrait before launching & i've had no issues since (well, so far!). But I do love the game, great time waster, especially the Bowling Poker!
    Love the bowling poker! And yeah, actually, I'd noticed some apps, especially Android ports, didn't always respond well to being started in landscape when they had to be in portrait. By habit now, I orient my PlayBook beforehand for all apps when I can remember which they're designed for, or function better in.
    11-23-12 11:01 AM