- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Working Tumblr App For Playbook (.bar file)
Had to dig around for a long time to find a working app for Tumblr.
How to install:
turn on development mode on playbook
create password (if not done already)
if on chrome (i dont know if this is available on other browsers), download playbook app manager extension (called "PLAYBOOK APP MANAGER")
type in ip address on the little "man" icon next to the orientation lock icon (select the man icon)
it should appear on bottom
click the link
disregard any warning given by browser and go to page
enter created password
drag downloaded .bar file into top right corner
wait for installation
check to see if the app works
Sorry if instructions were not clear, if not please tell me and I'll try to help more.
Download .bar file here: Tumblr for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps
- 04-04-13, 06:33 PM #4
I downloaded Tumblr for Android 3.2.8 from eapktop.com, sideloaded using the Chrome Extension and I must say - I'm very impressed.
First of, ALL images (inc. GIFs) load up nicely. Secondly, I have had no login issues, notification issues or force closes and such.
The UI has improved (since the last time I sideloaded it, which wasn't a nice experience - choppy scrawling, hardly any images loading, GIFs were dead)
So, if anyone has any doubts about sideloading Tumblr, don't hesitate to download the latest revision and sideload it to your PB
p.s. My long post probably reflects on how happy I am with the sideload! :-DIn BBRY we trust
Editor over at BlackBerry Empire @ blackberryempire.com
BBM Channel: C001232F7
- By kozmonaut in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 4363Last Post: 06-05-15, 08:48 PM
- By spoddar751 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-12, 02:12 AM
- By StephDOGG in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 03-09-12, 07:26 PM
- By StephDOGG in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 03-09-12, 07:26 PM
- By jabby in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-22-08, 04:54 PM