Hi guys

Can u guys point me in the right direction as to where i can download bar/zip files for andriod apps? only managed to find kindle's bar. files, i wanna see what other apps i can sideload into my playbook. Cheers
    03-01-12 06:43 PM
    03-01-12 06:45 PM
    03-02-12 12:10 AM
    Use the Search
    03-02-12 07:54 AM
    Yes, use the search if you have a specific application you are interested in, or look for threads like this one which have a listing of apps that have been converted and where you can download them from:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...3-bars-689706/
    03-02-12 09:03 AM
    Thank you so much for your help everyone, really appreciate it
    03-02-12 07:27 PM
    Hi guys

Can u guys point me in the right direction as to where i can download bar/zip files for andriod apps? only managed to find kindle's bar. files, i wanna see what other apps i can sideload into my playbook. Cheers
    download some files from following links:

Yahoo messenger: Download YahooMessenger1.5.bar for free on uploading.com
    London Tube Map & updates: Download Tube_London_Free.bar for free on uploading.com
    Quick Office: Download quickoffice50164.bar for free on uploading.com
    Play Torrent: Download PlayTorrent.bar for free on uploading.com
    Papar Toss (game): Download Paper Toss.bar for free on uploading.com
    Im+ Pro: Download IM+Pro-603.bar for free on uploading.com
    Im+ : Download IM+.bar for free on uploading.com
    Google Map with GPS: Download Google_Maps_6.02.bar for free on uploading.com
    Download All Files: Download Download All Files 1.82.bar for free on uploading.com
    ATK File Manager: Download ATKFV1.9.7B77T2.bar for free on uploading.com

if you need more app or full hd games for playbook, ask me for link.
    Snafufubar and rodlob like this.
    03-09-12 07:04 PM
    03-09-12 08:38 PM
    satish a fair number of apps you are posting are paid apps, i don't know how cool that is.
    03-10-12 12:48 AM
    satish a fair number of apps you are posting are paid apps, i don't know how cool that is.
    U mean to say that I am doing something against forum rules by posting these Apps here????

These all apps are converted from apk files and I don't think posting link for converted files is against forum rules.
    03-11-12 01:14 PM
    U mean to say that I am doing something against forum rules by posting these Apps here????

These all apps are converted from apk files and I don't think posting link for converted files is against forum rules.
    It is when you're sharing apps that are originally paid. That's considered stealing income from the developer. Check the faq/forum rules, very first bullet: http://forums.crackberry.com/faq.php...neral_cb_rules
    Might want to consider removing those apps from your little list
    Last edited by VeniceBB; 03-11-12 at 04:54 PM.
    03-11-12 04:42 PM
    not allowed to post links to paid apps here, piracy is not allowed (obviously)...if in doubt, don't post...

03-11-12 05:33 PM
    Large list of FREE converted android market apps available here: Side Load Full App List

You can also request apps here: Request Android App to be Converted from Google Play
    03-11-12 07:30 PM
    Pls I need links for the HD Games.. :-D
    09-24-12 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";